" Well what are you guys waiting for, I wanna see how good miss Olivia sings, coz apparently to Casey, she's really good." Fin said leaning back into the couch where him and Melinda were sitting.

" Alright." Elliot says turning towards the tv to select a song to sing.

He grinned, clicked the song and then turned around when the music started playing.

Everyone grinned and Olivia laughed

" Okay then guess were singing this song."

Elliot nodded.

" I really can't stay.."

"But baby it's cold outside..."

"I've gotta go away..."

" But baby it's cold outside..."

" This welcome has been, so very nice."

" Been hoping you'd drop in, ill hold you hands there just like ice."

" Alex will start to worry."

Alex laughed at that.

" Beautiful what's your hurry?"

" Casey will be pacing the floor"

Casey grinned and shook her head.

" Listen to that fire place roar."

" So really I better scurry."

" Beautiful what's your hurry?"

" But maybe just a half a drink more!"

" Put some records on while I poor."

" The neighbors might think.."

" But baby it's bad out there.."

" Say ,what's in this drink!"

" No cab to be found out there.."

" I wish I knew how, to break this spell."

" Ill take your hat... your hair looks swell."

Finally when they were finished, Fin, John and Chester had shocked expressions on their faces about how good Olivia could actually sing.

" That was perfect!" Casey said jumping up and down.

Olivia laughed, " my god Casey calm down."

Elliot grinned. " She had a right to be excited, you are an amazing singer." he stated matter of factly.

Olivia blushed." Thank you."

Elliot nodded his head.

They finished off there night with more games until they all finally Casey and Melinda decided it was a good time to call it quits and head home.

" Well this has been an extremely fun night." Olivia smiled at Elliot,

" I agree. We should do it again." Elliot said walking her to Melinda's car where the girls were now currently waiting for her.

Olivia nodded. " Text me , well have to set up a plan." She winked.

Elliot laughed and pulled her into a hug surprising both of them, " I was already planning on it." he whispered.

Elliot let go of Olivia, " Bye. Text me when you get home." He said with a serious face.

" Okay." Olivia smiled. " Bye."

She walked over to the back seat of Melinda's car and got in.

**************************************

They drove off and Melinda ended up dropping her off first.

She walked up to her front door and realized that it wasn't fully closed

' Shit ' she thought.

She walked in quietly and closed to door behind her turning around once she heard her name.

" Olivia Serena Benson!! Where the hell were you!?" Her mother screamed.

" I-I was at a, uh, I w-was with er Casey, and Melinda..." she replied looking down and the floor and stuttering a little. She was a bit shocked to find her mom home from her trip early.

Her eyes quickly shot up when she felt a sharp sting on her cheek causing her eyes to full up with tears.

" You will look at me when I talk to you! Stop crying you little slut!" Her mother screamed, pushing her against the wall causing Olivia trip over her feet and fall to the floor. Serena downed another sip from the bottle of vodka she was holding." God, go to your room! Get out of my fucking face!"

" Yes ma'am" Olivia said sniffling. She slowly picked herself up from off the ground and walked to her bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her before sliding down the wall crying.

She picked herself up still crying and walked over to her nightstand and pulled out a purple box. She opened it and pulled out a little blade.

She held it in her hands for a while thinking why did bad things always have to happen to her? She had been been having the funniest day ever, then her mom had to come and screw it up. She placed the blade to her skin and quickly dragged it across her skin 1,2,3,4 times until she her whole body was shaking from her crying. She pulled out a napkin from inside her nightstand and held it to her wrist to stop the bleeding and shut out her light, crying herself to sleep.

*************************************

Back at Elliot's place, he was sitting around and talking with the boys waiting for Olivia to message him.

" Don't worry, she'll message you." Fin said, watching Elliot check his phone every two minutes.

" She can't live that far away can she?"
Elliot asked, a little worried that something had happened.

" I'm sure she's fine! She just probably forgot to message you! Why don't you just message her?." Fin said shrugging his shoulders.

Elliot nodded and pulled up Olivia's contact on his phone

*********
Elliot: Hey Liv, Are you home yet?

********

He waited a few minutes for her to reply back.

He then finally decide to just message Casey.

" Hey Chester, did Casey happen to give you her number?"

" Yeah, why?" Chester replied with a mouthful of M&M's.

" I was going to message her to ask if she heard from Liv."

Fin let out a sigh, " El, c'mon she probably just fell asleep, it is almost 1 in the morning, she was probably just tired."

" Alright, fine. Ill message her in the morning. I'm going to head to bed guys see you in the morning." Elliot said getting up from off the couch and walking over to his bed.

Lying down, he got this weird feeling that something was wrong, or not exactly right. Deciding to leave it alone he drifted off to sleep thinking of Olivia...