What I seem to end up doing in my spare time!

I woke up with bright sunshine beaming through my window. I looked up and saw that my window was open and a fresh breeze whistled it's way in. I couldn't be bothered to get up and shut it so I stayed where I was and snuggled up tighter under the duvet.

Beep beep my phone went. Beep beep it went again.

"Urgh" I groaned and rolled over.

I took my phone from where it had been lying on the bedside table. Three new messages it read. I clicked on it and it took a minute to load! Jeez my phone was slow. I looked at the sender of the messages they were all from Matt. What does he want? I wondered?

Message 1 read

'Hey meet me at the mall at 12 if we wanna look like a real couple we have 2 b seen out n about!'

Message 2 read

'are u cumin or not???'

Message 3 read

'TINA RESPOND TO ME!!!!!'

Despite his awesomely hot looks he is a pain in the bum! Three texts and not one single kiss! Not one I thought, then again do guys ever put kisses I wondered?

'no' I replied.

I had several texts after that but I ignored them all. I was not going to be spending my Saturday doing favours for him! Then my phone started ringing to the annoying ringtone Ariadne and Nika had changed it to. I could kill them! I awnsered the phone and before I had the chance to say anything,

"TINA STOP IGNORING MY TEXTS" was yelled down the other end of the phone.

"Well I'm guessing this couldn't be Matt by any chance could it" I teased.

"That's not funny, meet me at the mall at 12" he angrily said.

"But it's 11:20 now I don't have time" I complained.

"As long as I pay you to do this you'll do whatever I say otherwise you know what will happen" Matt said.

He'd hung up before I had the chance to respond.

It was a struggle leaving my bed but I did it. I took a relaxing shower before putting on my new white tank top, with some faded blue skinny jeans and my favourite shoes which were my converses. I put my makeup on heavier than I normally do as it was a non school day and I picked a load of braclets and wore them on both arms. I grabbed my black cardie and slung my brown bag over my shoulder before leaving my house.

It was 11:50 and I stood waiting for the 11:58 bus which passed my house. I waited till 12:10 it didn't come. God I was annoyed. I checked my phone five missed calls from Matt. I ignored them ringing him back wasn't going to get me there any earlier. I didnt rush even though I knew I was late because I was in no hurry to get there at all.

I finally arrived and Matt came running up to me.

"Where the hell have you been?" he

asked.

"My bus didn't come" I said.

He gave me an annoyed look and left it at that.

"So erm what exactly are we going to do I mean it's not like you'll want to go to any of the shops that I like and I don't want to go to any of your pathetic shops" I moaned.

"We could go catch a movie?" he suggested.

"What's the point in that I thought we were meant to be seen?" I said.

"Good point. We have to try and find people from school and look like a couple in front of them so they tell all their friends they've seen us in town" he said.