Can't have a moment to myself...even when I'm drinking my coffee!

"Can I have a latte please?" I asked the woman on the till.

"That's one dollar and fifty nine cent honey!"

"Thanks" I took the warm cup from her hands and sat in the corner of the cafe.

I picked up my newspaper and began to read the headline.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here. It's just there are no other seats about?"

The voice sounded vaguely familiar.

"Yeah sure go right ahead!" I peered up from behind my newspaper.

He stood there with his athletic build and my eyes met his piercing brown eyes once more. I quickly glanced away.

"Cameron" I whispered.

"Oh no, it's you the one with the overprotective boyfriend. I'm leaving!"

"No hang on. Please stay" I begged.

He pulled the chair back and sat down.

"So where's that boyfriend of yours?"

"We fell out" I admitted.

"He's a jerk, why can't you see it!" Cameron spat.

"I can, trust me I can."

"Why don't you break up with him then?"

"It's more complicated than that" I sighed.

"Yeah right!"

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want from me?" he asked.

"What?" I was confused.

"In the mall you tried to hang around with me and now you begged me to stay, why don't you go hang around with your sick boyfriend!"

"Excuse me? I'm just trying to be nice to you. I'm trying to be a good friend but you don't want a friend! Ok then if that's how it is!" I argued.

"Look I'm sorry. It's not you, it's Matt I hate!"

"Yeah I can see that but why are you so against him?"

"Doesn't matter" he muttered.

"I'm serious Cameron, I know he was horrid in the mall but he was in a fowl mood. Why all the hate?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Just explain" I pleaded.

"Look I'm just going to say I've come across him before and it wasn't pretty!" He picked up his coffee and left.

"Cameron...wait" I yelled after him.

What did he mean. Sure Matt was a player, but there are players at every school. Why is he so bad and why so much hate from Cameron?

Ring ring. I looked down at my cell phone. There was an incoming call from Matt. I ignored it but it went off a second time.

"What?" I bellowed down the phone.

"Is it over?" he asked.

"I said give me time and space!"

"We don't have time. I've found out that Hallie is getting married in just two months! I'm serious I want this chick!"

"How do you know Cameron" I changed the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"Where have you come across him before?" I asked.

"I haven't. I've just known of him since he's been at Preston high just like you. Why'd you ask?"

"Your lying!" I stated.

"Am not!"

"Then how did you know his name when we were at the mall that time?"

"From school!"

"Yeah but he was really new then!"

"T this is pathetic. He's an idiot though. The guys a looney!"

"If you don't know him then why do you two hold a grudge against each other?" I pestered.

"T have you been talking to him?"

"As a matter of fact I have" I announced proudly.

"Will you just leave it."

"What is your problem!" I yelled.

He hung up. I was determined that I was going to find out was going on between these two, whatever it took.

I picked up my latte and left the cafe. I walked outside and the wind whistled past me, nearly knocking me over. I crossed the street and entered the Internet cafe.

I sat down at the computer.

"Excuse me miss you have to buy something if you want to use the computer."

"What, but you already have to pay" I argued.

"Rules are rules!"

"Grrr" I growled.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing.....ok fine I'll have a slice of carrot cake!"

"Good choice!"

The waiter walked off and I inserted my money into the machine. I went onto google and typed in Cameron. Damn I hadn't thought this through. I didn't even know his surname.

I cancelled the page and logged onto Facebook and went through all the friend lists of my Preston high friends to try and find if anyone had him added as a friend.

"Here's your cake miss!"

"Thanks!"

I was on Freya Lakorata's profile when I finally managed to track down Cameron's profile. Cameron Neon was his full name. I scrolled down the page nothing was very helpful. Just comments from friends of his who probably went to his old school. It showed the school he goes to as swinde high. It must of been his old school.

I clicked on his profile pictures and started scrolling through. Then I reached one which Matt Carta was tagged in. I looked closely. I saw the two boys next to each other and they looked about a year younger. My computer screen went blank.

"What's happening?" I yelled.

I banged my fist down on the table.

"Is there a problem miss?" a women asked.

"Yes, yes there is a problem! The computer screen just went blank when I was in the middle of something extremely important" I argued.

"Look here....you only paid for 10 minutes" the lady told me.

"10 minutes! 10 minutes! This machine is a rip off!" I bellowed.

The woman walked off. I took the change I had left out my pocket. I only had 50 cent left.

"You've got to be kidding! 50 cent won't even pay for 10 minutes, what a rip off!"

I walked out. I was going to find out what the problem was with these two whatever it took!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter up :)

So what did you guys think?

Thank you for all your lovely comments I really appreciate them. Feel free to give me constructive criticism and I'll try and take it all on board :)