7. Epilogue

It was only an hour after the events at Canterlot High, where the Rainbooms stopped the Sirens from taking over the whole school with their magic. While the Rainbooms were probably celebrating their victory now, the Sirens were anything but happy about the outcome of their plan and walked aimlessly through the streets filled with anger.

"I can't believe this!" Adagio Dazzle said angrily while she raised her arms in the air.

"Calm down," Aria Blaze said as she put her hands on Adagio.

"Calm Down!?" Adagio Dazzle replied as she slapped the hand of Aria Blaze away. "How am I supposed to calm down!? Our necklaces were broken by those stupid Rainbooms! We won't be able to control anyone with our singing anymore!" She exclaimed without care that everyone around her would hear her.

Sonata Dusk tipped her chin. "What's so bad about that?" She then asked confused. "I mean, we kinda got around just fine without most of our magic since we came here," she pointed out.

Hearing that, made Adagio Dazzle clench her teeth in anger. However, before she could say anything to Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze took over.

"Listen, we tried to get everything but lost everything in the process so let's just deal with it. It's just like you said, our necklaces are gone and we can't use any magic so let's just not think about it okay," she suggested, even though it was highly visible that she didn't like saying that.

Adagio Dazzle rubbed her eyes. "Fine..." She just said, accepting the harsh truth. "But I swear that those Rain-losers will pay for this someday," she said while she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, stupid Rainbooms," Aria Blaze agreed on.

Sonata Dusk seemed to be the only one who didn't seem to hold any grudge against the Rainbooms. "They seemed nice to me," she said much to the confusion of everyone. "I mean, am I the only one who thought that the one guy with the cap was kinda cute?" She asked with a smile on her face.

This question was not commented on by the other two girls, who simply rolled their eyes. "Let's go home," Adagio Dazzle then said.

"Okay!" Sonata Dusk replied happily. "You know since we can't control anyone with our magic anymore, we probably need some kind of job to get around. I heard that one Taco Shop was looking for employees so-"

"Not now, Sonata!" Adagio Dazzle said annoyed, deciding to ignore Sonata Dusk's words for now.

The three girls continued to be on their way. As if things weren't bad enough for them, it also started to lightly rain, something that they really could have live without now. But that was actually the least of their worries now.

One person walked past the three girls, someone wearing gray pants and a gray jacket with a hood that was hiding the person's face. This person also held a bag of groceries in its hand, which accidentally happened to hit Aria Blaze on her legs.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, will you!?" She said angrily after this accident. It took Adagio Dazzle to make her calm down and advise her that it wasn't worth getting mad about that.

The person who walked past the three girls stood still and turned around for a moment after those words. "Sorry," the person apologized in a male voice, however, the three girls did not hear him at all and continued to walk away in a bad mood.

The boy figured that going up to them while they were angry like this, would only make the situation worse, so he just decided to continue being on his way.

Later...

It wasn't long after that when the boy arrived home. He had already put away the stuff that he bought without changing his clothes yet and went to his bedroom. He turned the lights on and walked inside. "I'm home, Comet!" He said before he removed his hood, revealing his light green skin, his dark green star-shaped hair, and his light green eyes.