“Whoa.” I replied.

“So like this is for real.” Elijah added. Bliss nodded to me.

“Wait so they enhanced your already biohazard body turning you into a techno path, why would they do that in a technology based sanctum?” I asked. That was just stupid.

“I don’t know, there stupid. Their walls are radioactivity proof so our body’s radioactive energy is useless in cube eight through ten. The energy is absorbed into the electricity through those cubes.” She explained shrugging. I raised my eyebrows in an are you for-serious type of way.

“It’s true.” She exclaimed.

“So how’d you get out then kid?” I asked testing her facts.

“We are put into dog crates and one of the lab coat guys didn’t fully latch my bottom latch so I managed to get out and get the others out. We opened the air ducts. They noticed we were gone almost immediately, but by that time we were already into cube 5 where are abilities worked. So my friend Ricky blew the wall out and we leapt out of the vent, through the wall, and into the desert ground after my other friend Joey drilled underground to make a tunnel to avoid the hundreds of sharp shooters guarding the surface. The whole base is completely underground.” Bliss told us.

“Whoa your friends seem awesome man!” Akemi exclaimed through the tent eavesdropping on us.

“Well I don’t know where they went. We were in a group and I went to go look for food and I got lost.” She snapped at Akemi.

“Sorry.” He sarcastically said.

“That was a bit mean Akemi, she lost her friends.” Ezekial told him.

“Like I give a crap!” He exclaimed laughing. I could tell Elijah wanted to laugh as much as I did. Bliss angrily sighed.

“Alright guys out of the tent, I need to change.” Elijah announced. Bliss clambered out and I sat there still. “Griffin, out.” She told me pointing.

“Oh come on baby.” I teased winking at her. She laughed and tilted her head back. I flirtatiously jumped on her and kissed her cheek. She laid there and pushed my blazing red hair out from my shocking blue eyes. She was gorgeous. More gorgeous than I was, this was nearly impossible. I traced my hands down her sides and then hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and then strongly kicked me out of the tent. She was feisty and I loved it. I growled at her flirtatiously and zipped the tent shut. I unzipped it super fast to try and freak her out, but zipped it back as fast.

I got to my feet and strode over to where Ezekial and Akemi were standing. “So the government’s going to rape you I hear?” I joked to Akemi.

“Yeah! They gone get me in my sleep!” He played along.

“Wow, the government is faster than Elijah.” I joked.

“GriffinI’m going to kill you.” Elijah threatened through the tent. We all laughed.

“You have horrible grammar, Akemi.” I pointed out.

“Sorry I got culture in me!” Akemi sarcastically exclaimed smiling. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Oh, I got to love you bro’.” I sighed. Akemi nodded.

“And me!” Ezekial sang. I shook my head jokingly.

“No not you.” I told Ezekial. The tents flap unzipped and as if on queue we all turned around to gaze at the majestic Elijah. Her wavy hair bounced with her elegant step up from the ground. Her hair’s bright color complemented her screaming blue eyes and her porcelain skin. She was wearing a black slim fit tank top with quarter inch straps. It had some abstract skull design on it with guns as the crossbones in white and she had a pair of red and black plaid skinny jeans. She had her combat boots tied tight, her posture was, well, cat like I suppose. Very poised. We were silent, I thought I should be the first to talk so it didn’t look like I was in awe that much. I was the ladies man, not the type of guy from the movies or you read about. Those guys were not worthy of a penis.