Hot Nights

Contains:
NSFW

Requested by:

avo_vado

My first smut chapter, please let me know if it's good or not.

~Ice

Katsuki Bakugou is the number one hero. He has worked hard to get that spot and vowed at his first rank party that he will take down every villain  out there and insure peace.

People of the press asked him what his motivation was.

He simply replied:

"They took someone I hold very dear to me."

Nothing more.

~

It is a cold, crisp night. His patrols were held in the emptiest side of the city, where everyone is at home doing nightly activities.

The park is especially empty. Perfect in his mind. Down the path and a bit to the side lays a secret of his. A secret that greatly jeopardizes his entire career and possible freedom if word got out.

Heading towards that way, he can feel it. A chill that crawls up his back and the sudden thought of danger forces a smile to form.

'He's here...' He thought.

"Oh Kacchan~!" A male voice calls, seduction dripping heavily from just those two words.

In the direction that the voice came from, Katsuki sees something.

Green irisis glow from within the darker part of the empty park.

Red eyes meets green. Suddenly, the red's body goes into autopilot.

Izuku Midorya. One of the worst villains because of his quirk. 'Seduction'. He causes anyone, may them be male or female, to become his horny, obedient slave for as long as he wants. But only two at a time. All it takes is for the victims to stare into his lustful gaze.

Katsuki, however, is a slightly different story. He and Izuku are...lovers, one can say. They have known each other ever since they were infants. Izuku is someone that is very dear to him, but circumstances has driven him to villainy.

"Izuku~. I've missed you." The blond states, grabbing the shorter male by the...heavily exposed waist and the hand on the other side, raising it up as if to start dancing, but only his hips started moving.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm a rather busy man~." Izuku replies in a lustful tone. "But I'm here now and I can't wait..." He drags a finger down towards his lover's pants waistband, pulling at the edge, slightly. "...to see how strong my man became~."

Katsuki gets hit with a wave of desire like a punch to the gut, successfully taking his breath from him.

"Oh really now? Well, I'm willing to show you, all you gotta do is show me that pretty body of yours~." The hero purrs with a sly smirk. Izuku responds with a smirk of his own before removing his very short, black skirt that are attached to matching orange panties. next to come off is his orange top that shows his nipples with an X going across his chest, with black dots going down them. Izuku tailored these to match Katsuki's hero costume, but in a very...sexy way to Katsuki. Izuku loved the very sudden boner that his lover presented him with as soon as their eyes locked. No, he is not using his quirk. He doesn't need nor have the desire to.

Katsuki is perfect for him.

The villain leans himself against a tree as Katsuki takes off his gauntlets and leans forward, licking up from his collar bone to right against his ear, where he plays with the lobe for a second before biting gently.