Eye for an Eye

Savitar: You want to take what I love most Allen? Well two can play at that game! He spoke as his rage began to increase, causing his lightning to flicker from orange to red.  I will kill your precious Iris West and then... you will truly know pain, to know what it's like to hate yourself and know that you alone have failed!  

And then in a Flash he was at Star Labs, staring down the object of his hatred.

Barry: Savitar! He spoke both angry and shocked to see him again so soon.

Savitar: Hello Barry... and Mrs. Allen, he spoke gesturing to Iris.

Barry: Don't you dare touch her!

Savitar: I'm sorry did I touch a nerve? Don't worry... you won't even see it coming.

Barry: See what- but before he can finish Savitar appears behind Iris.

Joe: Barry... stop this, it isn't you! He spoke as he aimed his gun at him.

Savitar: I'm not Barry... not anymore, not after what you did. She will pay the debt you owe with her life, so is the will of Savitar!

And with that he was gone, leaving team Flash to stare in shock at where they once were.

Meanwhile at Savitar's lair.

Savitar: Is that too tight princess? He said in a mocking tone as he finished handcuffing her to the bedpost.

Instead of responding, she spit in his face.

Savitar: It'd be so easy to kill you... he spoke while his hand vibrated an inch away from her heart before he stopped. But where's the fun in that? No... you're husband needs to watch you die so he can feel just a semblance of the pain I felt when you ripped my beloved Caitlin away from me!

Iris: That wasn't Caitlin, the true Caitlin would never align herself with a monster like you!

Savitar: On second thought... I don't see the harm in making you suffer while we wait for dear old Mr Allen! Do you? And with that he forcefully grabbed her arm, vibrating his molecules and shattering every bone in her arm.

Iris: Y-You bastard! She screamed as she held her arm in pain.

Savitar: Guilty as charged... now, I'll untie you if you promise to be good.

Iris: You just broke my arm and you expect me to trust you?!

Savitar: Now, Now Ms. West... we both know I could do much, much worse!

Seeing that she had no other choice she remained still and let him untie her.

Savitar: Now that wasn't so hard... was it Iris? He spoke venom dripping from his voice.

Iris: What do you plan to do? What's your endgame?

Savitar: Ever the journalist aren't you? Don't worry... you'll soon find out, but first a little field trip.

Iris: I thought you wanted to wait for Barry? She questioned not understanding.

Savitar: Oh Iris, so small minded... we are waiting for him, just not here.