Control

Barry: I got a surprise for you! I said smiling.

Killer Frost: No thanks, surprises really aren't my thing.

Barry: Come on... it'll be fun, please? I said staring at her with puppy dog eyes. 

Killer Frost: Alright fine, she said with a sigh. Besides who could resist that handsome face? I said smirking at him.

Barry: Yes! I said jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store. Frost just rolled her eyes and started to follow him.

When they finally arrived at their destination, she heard a clicking sound and wondered what it could mean. Little did she know she would soon find out.

Barry: Ok, you can open your eyes, I said as I took my hands off her face.

Killer Frost: Oh my... god! She said as she looked at the beautiful display  in front of her.

 Barry: Nice right?

Barry: Nice right?

Killer Frost: Yeah... but how did you afford it? I asked completely bewildered.

Barry: Do you even have to ask?

Killer Frost: Probably not, but I want to anyway.

Barry: You could say it's my inheritance, I said with another one of my infamous smirks.

Killer Frost: Inheritance? I ask still confused.

Barry: With a sigh I begin to explain. This is Goldface's old place and since he's, well you know... dead, I figured it's time that son of a bitch paid me what I'm owed! And also cause I've got you now and I really didn't want you to be alone.

Killer Frost: Barry Allen, the new Crime lord of Central City showing compassion? Where did this come from? I said putting on my best shocked face.

Barry: Yeah well... don't get used to it! I say as I walk over to the counter to pour myself a drink. Bourbon? I ask her while still pouring myself a shot.

Killer Frost: Sure... why not?

Barry: To us, I say as I raise my glass in a toast with Frost following suite, as I go to take a sip of my drink I hear glass shatter and Frost scream.

Killer Frost: No! I say dropping my drink on the ground.

Barry: Frost what's wrong?! I say as I kneel down in front of her.

Killer Frost: Stay away from me! I'm losing control!

Barry: What to do you mea- but I soon find out when I feel an icy chill creep up my arm and look over to see it almost completely frozen solid.

Killer Frost: Stay away from me... please!

Barry: I'm not going anywhere! I say as I lift her up off the floor.

Killer Frost: No! If I touch you, you'll die!

Barry: That's a risk I'm willing to take!

Killer Frost: Why? She says as she begins to cry but even her tears become frozen.

Barry: Because... I care about you Caitlin.

Killer Frost: It doesn't matter, I'll never be able to feel the warm touch of man as long as I'm like this.

Despite hearing Caitlin's pleas Barry remained undeterred and continued to try and help her.

Barry: nice deep breathes, now focus and search deep inside your mind for something that makes you feel safe and calm.

Caitlin did as she was told.

Barry: Now close your eyes and think of that one thing and hone in on it until it's all you can think about.

Once again Caitlin did as she was told and found herself in a park alone with seemingly no one else around, that was until she heard a voice that was strangely familiar.

Thomas: Hey sweet pea!

Caitlin: Dad? She said on the verge of tears.

Thomas: What's the matter? Is something wrong?

Caitlin: I've missed you so much! She said hugging him with tears streaming down her cheek.

Thomas: I've missed you too, but whenever you need me I'll be there. He said smiling at her.

Caitlin: I love you.

Thomas: I love you too. He said as everything went white and Caitlin began to open her eyes.

Barry: Better? He said smiling at her.

Killer Frost: Yeah it is and it's all thanks to you. She says hugging him.

Barry: Just glad I could help. He said smiling, only for her to break away a minute later

Killer Frost: I didn't hurt you did I?

Barry: You could never hurt me, he said grabbing her by the hand and pulling her in close.

Killer Frost: What are you- but before she could finish Barry interrupted her.

Barry: Mrs Frost?

Killer Frost: Yes, Mr Allen?

Barry: May I have this dance?

Killer Frost: When hell freezes over.

Barry: Now what did I do to deserve that?

But before she replies she quickly turns back into Caitlin.

Caitlin: Nothing, she says smiling warmly at him. She just has a hard time having fun.

Barry: Wow a cold hearted criminal and a fun loving doctor, who would've thought? He says as he turns on the stereo.

Caitlin: We are quite the pair Mr Allen.

Barry: Yes we are Dr snow.