Together till the end

Meanwhile on Earth One

Barry: Keep that up Wally and you'll be faster than me in No time!

Wally: Really? Awesome! I say but his attention seems to be focused on something else. A  blue orb of lightning but before anything else can be said the temperature in the room starts to drop.

Joe: Ok, since when did it get so cold in here?

Barry and Wally together: Forget the cold do you really not see the giant blue ball of lightning floating in the center of the room?!

As if right on cue the source of both the ball of lightning and drop in temperature make their presence known, with Barry getting slammed into the ceiling and Wally getting his leg frozen trying to help Barry.

Joe: Wally!

Wally: I'm fine dad, go help Barry! As I say this I see the mysterious figure clad in some sort of armor and he's looking at Caitlin. Not our Caitlin, his Caitlin.

Killer Frost: Go, I got this! She says getting ready for battle.

Savitar nods and turns back to Barry.

Savitar: Let's go for a run! He says grabbing Barry by the chest and dragging him off to god knows where.

He bings Barry to some random rooftop slamming his fists into him, before picking him again and dragging him to the middle of nowhere before throwing him to the ground only to pick him back up again. He brings him back to that same rooftop before taunting Barry.

Savitar: Had enough?

Barry: Not even close, he says running at him but before he can even do anything Savitar runs and knees him in the side making him double over.

Savitar: Still alive done there? You are only a shadow Beneath my throne! You are the past, where as I- he says grabbing him by the head. I am the future, Flash! He says releasing one of his arm arm blades and aiming it at Barry's throat. But then something totally unexpected happens, Barry starts to laugh.

Savitar: What's so funny?! But Barry just keeps laughing, until it dawns on him. Caitlin!

Savitar then races back to Star Labs only to find Caitlin on her knees with a gun pointed at her head.

Savitar: Alright look, you don't have to do this! I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her!

Joe was the first one to speak up.

Joe: Who are you?

Savitar: Savitar, The god of speed!

Before anything else can be said or done Barry speeds in.

Barry: You may call yourself a god but underneath all that armor your a human, just like me.

Savitar: Indeed I am, just like you. He then bends down and slowly proceeds to exit his suit.

Barry takes off his mask and looks at him in shock as does everyone.

Barry: Y-Your me!

Savitar: Really? I wonder what gave it away, was it the charming good looks or my smartass personality? I say smirking.

Barry: How did you become Savitar?

Savitar: I was broken and alone, I wanted the pain to end and that's when I realized the truth Barry! God feels no pain, all I had to do was become one.

Barry: So that gives you the right to come and destroy my life?!

Savitar: No... that was just a bonus! I say laughing hysterically.

Barry: You think this is funny?!

Savitar: You know I never thought I could be this stupid! Of course it's funny, why do you think I'm laughing?

Barry: If your going to ruin my life, then I'll ruin yours! He says grabbing Caitlin.

Savitar: Touch her and I'll kill you!

Barry: Bring it! He says, eyes crackling with electricity.

Killer Frost: Barry, I love you!

Savitar: No, don't say that Alright? Your gonna be fine!

Barry: You lose, he says phasing his hand through her heart.

Savitar: Caitlin! He says speeding over to her before she can hit the ground and cradling her in his arms.

As Barry walks away Savitar's eyes start crackle with electricity and he super speeds behind Barry slamming him into a wall.

Savitar: You killed the only thing in the world that I cared about! Why?

Barry: You don't understan-

Savitar: Understand what? Why you killed her! I don't need to all I need understand now is how I'm going to make you suffer!

But before he can do anything he feels something latch around his neck. He looks sees Joe holding a weapon of some sort.

Savitar: What the hell is this?!

Joe: Shock collar and my fingers on the trigger, he says waving it his face before pressing the button and electrocutes him.

He screams out in pain before looking at Barry.

Savitar: You can't lock up the darkness!

Barry: What did you say?

Savitar: You can't lock up the darkness! He repeats, before standing up and phasing out of the collar. As he does this he begins to get back in his suit and proceeds to pick up Caitlin and bring her back to their lair on Earth 24 aka Star Labs.

Once he arrives he places her lifeless body on one of the many cots and holds his hand close him.

Savitar: I failed you my love, but I promise I will take from him what he took from you! He says as he begins to look up from her lifeless body and his eyes crackle with electricity.

Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry it was so short the next chapter should be longer and hopefully I can update ASAP. Writers block can be a real pain in the ass!