A New Era

Killer Frost: So what should I do with my new found freedom? She said looking at him innocently.

Barry: I can answer that, but your not gonna like it.

Killer Frost: What is it? She said with a long sigh.

Barry: We need to meet my boss... Goldface

Killer Frost: Goldface?

Barry: Yeah, he's the new big shot Crime lord of Central City, ex boyfriend of Amunet And the reason I found you.

Killer Frost: So... he sent you to what, capture me?

Barry: No... well yeah! But we're not doing that. He said with a smirk on his face.

Killer Frost: What Are we doing then?

Barry: Taking our rightful place as the new Crime lords of Central City!

Killer Frost: Crime lords huh? Sounds like fun, she said smirking.

Barry: What? You thought I would just rescue you and let you have any fun? What do you take me for, a monster?

Killer Frost: Let's just go, she said chuckling. Where are we going again?

Barry: Central City Park. Now come on, I'll drive!

Later at Central City Park

Killer Frost: You sure this is the place? She asked doubtfully.

Barry: Yeah, you just gotta say the magic words! He said with yet another smirk on his face.

Killer Frost: And what might those be?

Barry: The streets are paved with gold.

Nothing happens

Killer Frost: Maybe you didn't say it loud enou-

Killer Frost: Aghhhhhh!

Barry: You were saying? He said chuckling.

Killer Frost: Shut up!

Barry: Whatever you say scaredy pants! He said snickering.

Goldface: Freeze!

Barry: Woah! Easy,Easy! It's the Chemist.

Goldface: Thought you looked familiar. Alright let him go, but cuff the girl!

Killer Frost: Wait, No! But it was too late, the cuffs were placed on her and she immediately started turning back to her normal self. Her hair turns back to her normal auburn shade and her eyes their natural dark brown color.

Barry: Did you really have to do that?

Goldface: You don't get as far in the game as I have without taking precautions.

Barry: She's nervous and scared!

Goldface: Your not getting soft on me, are you Chemist?

Barry wanted to kill him right then and there for making his friend feel like this but bit back the urge and responded coolly.

Barry: No sir!

Goldface: Good, now get back to work! The Market hasn't been the same without you.

Later in the Market

Barry: So, Hartley what's the scoop on the gun situation?

Hartley: Your gonna like this one, I call it the CCPD killer!

Barry: What do you mean?

Hartley: They burn through police issued body armor! Here try it for yourself.

He grabs the gun and heads over to the shooting range where he sees a bunch of practice dummies in body armor. He takes aim and as soon as the first blast leaves the gun, it completely obliterates the dummies torso, leaving Barry to stare in awe as he turns to Hartley.

Barry: How much for all of em?

Hartley: All of em? There's limit per customer, you know that.

Barry: Come on, how long have we known each other? Besides you know I'm good for it.

Hartley: Sure. It's just a deal between two friends what's the worst that could happen? He says as he slowly slides his finger to a red button, immediately sending the security footage to Goldface.

Goldface over the intercom: Hartley!

Hartley: Yeah boss?

Goldface over the intercom: Bring Allen and the girl here now!

Hartley: Right away boss. Alright Allen your coming with me, he says as he grabs him by the arm.

Barry: You son of a bitch I trusted you!

Hartley: Never trust a convict, he said smirking.

Later in Goldface's office

Barry: Boss I can explain-

Goldface: Shut your mouth! He says kicking him in the knee, knocking him to the ground and aiming a gun at his head.

Barry: Alright... you wanna do this the hard way? fine! He says as he leaps up grabbing the gun from Goldface elbowing him in the chest and hitting him with the butt of the gun before flipping him over and stepping on his neck. I warned you! He said cocking the gun back, while pulling out his Glock and aiming it at one of the guards.

Guard: Please don't hurt me!

Barry: Your pathetic! How did you even end up here anyway? Actually nevermind I don't care. He says aiming the Glock away from the guard and instead shooting off Caitlin's meta cuffs and instantly she begins her transformation into Killer Frost.

Killer Frost: That's more like it! She says as she shoots out an icy mist allowing both her and Barry to make their escape. So, do you think we're in the clear?

Barry: No... I know Goldface and he'll never stop until he kills us.

Killer Frost: So what do we do?

Barry: We kill him first!

And as if right on cue Goldface steps out of the shadows to meet them face to face. Before he can do anything however Killer Frost Starts shooting ice spikes at him but they seem to have no effect.

Goldface: Oh yeah, forgot to tell you... all this gold? Doesn't just make me look pretty. He says as he walks up to her grabbing her by the the throat, turning his fist gold and repeatedly punching her until she turns back to Caitlin.

Barry: Hey Goldface!

Goldface: You! He says with venom in his voice.

Barry: Yeah, me and I got one word for ya... Boom! He says shooting a Blast from the rifle at him, leaving nothing left but his torso which slowly falls to the ground. That was... Awesome! He said before his short celebration was cut short by Caitlin calling his name.

Caitlin: B-Barry? But before she can say another word he ran over to her and embraced her in a hug, his cold personality seemingly forgotten.

Barry: It's ok, I got you. He says as they sigh in each other's arms until their tender moment is interrupted by the sound of sirens in the distance.

Caitlin: Right... that's our cue, she said turning back into Killer Frost.

Barry: What would I do without you, Mrs Frost?

Killer Frost: A question for another day Mr Allen, right now I think we should just focus are attention on leaving, don't you think?

Barry: Couldn't agree more. He said as the two of them headed off into the night.