"Hey, need some help?" Suzanne asks me and I look up at her.

"Oh, my god, yes, please." I say.

"Alright, hold this end and I'll cut it." She says, holding out an orange package cutter.

"Okay." She says and she starts to cut it.

"Hey, babe. Got you some water." I hear Alex say as he walks over with a bottle.

"Thank you." I say, kissing his cheek as I take it from him.

"Mmm, I got you." He says and I walk away, taking a little break.

"Okay, guys, I wanna send a video to Leo saying hi. Everyone get ready." Becca announces and I set my bottle down as I get in with everyone, standing next to Seth.

"Hey, captain! Um, while you've been busy enjoying your vacation, we've been working out asses off here. Just kidding. Uh, we know you're working hard, so just call us when you get a chance." Becca says, holding the camera out to her and us.

"Say hi and goodbye, everyone." Brooke says to us.

"Bye!" Everyone says, waving.

"Bye, Leo." I wave and Becca stops recording.

"Okay, so, I think we just have to clean up and then we're mostly done." Brooke says to us.

"Cool." I sat.

"Sweet." Alex says, nodding.

"Oh, no! I think I lost my bracelet." Suzanne says.

"Oh, here. I'll help you find it." I tell her.

"Thanks." She sighs and I start to look behind the chair cushions.

I then kneels down, trying to look under the couch but I'm not really seeing Suzanne's bracelet.

"Oh, here it is." Suzanne says and before I can turn around, I'm slashed behind the ankle.

"Ow!" I exclaim.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry, Valerie. I'm so clumsy." Suzanne says and I stand up, looking at the back of my ankle.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks, running over to me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Let me get the first aid kit." Suzanne offers.

"No, no, no, it's fine. It's just a little scratch. I'll clean it upstairs." I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks me.

"Yeah, it's fine." I nod at her.

"Alright, I'll go with you." Alex says.

"No, babe, go play hoops. It's fine. Don't worry about it." I tell him with a hand on his shoulder.

I then turn on my heels and walk off as best as I can.

Once I get to the washroom, I take a wet rag and clean off the blood, hopefully that the bleeding will stop down.

||

"Hey, guys." I say to Sophie and Parker as they enter the kitchen.

"Hey. Oh, Valerie. You're bleeding." Sophie points out and I look at the back of my ankle.

"Thanks." I say, walking back to the washroom for the first aid kit.

I open it up and take out a bandaid with a red cross on it. I peel of the wax paper behind it and stick it on the back of my ankle.

I then walk back up to my room, seeing Sophie on her bed.

"Hey." I tell Sophie.

"Oh, hey." She says, turning to me with a grin.

"It's freezing in here, right?" I say, taking Alex's hoodie from my drawer and slip it on.

"Not really. It's actually kinda hot. Are you okay? You look a little pale." Sophie asks me.

"Really? I guess it's a long day. I'm gonna be in the clubhouse." I say.

"Sure." Sophie nods at me as I walk past her, leaving the room.

||

"Hey." I hear Alex say and I pick my head up from the pillow.

"Hey, babe. How was it shooting hoops?" I ask, sitting up.

"It was good. Look, I, um, I just talked to Carter and there's something that I have to..." He trails off my vision get blurry as I start to fall over onto Alex's lap.

I have no idea what just happened.