32: Sweet creature

"Were you two aware that you had a live bomb in your hands?" The reporter asks Leo and Alex.

"Actually, no. We thought it was just another challenge our headmaster Louis thought up." Leo says.

"Yeah, I was actually trying to grab it from him. That's why we were both carrying it before it blew up." Alex says and Leo nods at him.

"And you, Ms. Ramirez, what was the first thing your mother said to you when she woke up?" The reporter asks me.

"Uh, the usual. What have you done to your hair? You're wearing too much makeup. Uh, actually she said that she loved me, and I told her the same." I say as my mom gives me a playful look at the joke I made.

After all the reporters and everything, Leo, Alex and I got our medals and everyone cheered for us.

||

"I don't know babe, I think you'd be pretty great on the team." Alex says to me through the screen of my Louie and I chuckle.

"Hey, Ramirez. We really need you over here." Leo calls me and I sigh.

"Damn. I wish we could study together. I miss you, babe." Alex says.

"I know. I miss you, too." I grimace at him.

"Are you coming? About to start geology after geography." Leo calls me once again.

"Yay, we're studying rocks." I sarcastically tell Alex.

"What did you say? I just fell asleep." He says, fake yawning and I chuckle.

"You know, there's no reason why we can't study together." I tell him.

"What do you mean?" Alex says.

||

"Welcome." I cheese to the Eagles, opening the door for them.

"Hey, guys." Sophie waves.

"We brought reinforcements." Brooke says, holding up a bag of chips.

"Hey." Alex says to me.

"Hi." I grin as he kisses me.

"Uh, what's going on, Ramirez?" Leo asks, getting up from his seat.

"I invited everyone over. Thought we could all study together." I say as Alex raises up two books.

"Wow. It is nerd kingdom in here." Parker says, looking around the room.

"Right?" Sophie chuckles.

"Right." Daniel nods his head.

"When was the last time we were in their clubhouse?" Parker asks.

"Probably the night you guys trashed the place." Leo says and the Eagles nod at each other.

"But, now we're just a bunch of kids that have to study for some stupid Olympiad, right?" I tell the Eagles.

"Yeah." Alex nods.

"Okay, let's get to it." I say, clapping my hands together.

||

"I want you to all turn in your Louies." Louis states.

"What? Why?" Sophie says.

"This is a navigation teamwork challenge. You're all gonna be hiking in the Santa Barbara mountains for the next two days." Louis says.