♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 ♡

Start from the beginning

I backed my head away from him. For a kuudere persona his quite bold!

"Umm...personal space?" I nervously asked.

"Answer, Y/n"

My nose out of nowhere felt itchy. Dang it not now of all times! The itchy sensation continued to haunt me further till I couldn't hold it anymore.

I sneezed on Magamo's face.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Instinctively he closed his eyes immediately, his face was full of my wet saliva. That sounds oddly sexual, just me? Okay.

Just like that the bell rang. I panicked, so I quickly apologised to Megamo and fled away.

_____________________

Class is truly the only thing I despide in school. Not because i hate school, no because I have a pedophile for a teacher.

As per usual I was drawing sketches of the guys in weird situations. This time i drew them as baby Yoda's.

Owing to the fact that Osano turned out cuter than the rest I passed him the sketch without being noticed.

Mido was secretly eyeing me from afar, however, I didn't notice because I was too busy doing my own thing.

Osano forced himself to ignore the piece of paper, though he took a quick glimpse. His eyes widened in surprise at how you made him into a strange creature with a heart near his head.

He placed a hand over on top shoving it in front of him. He will cherish this.

It pains him for the way he acted, it was childish, yet he wanted to feel special.

Guess, he isn't as special as he thought he is. An idea popped into his thick skull.

If he wants to be special, he should be himself and show you that he cares.

________________

During class everything went shockingly smoothly. I was grateful for that.

Anyways, I sprinted that the halls soon I found myself behind the bush Ayano hides when eavesdropping on Riku and Coconuts "date".

My eyes picked up a figure walking to the fountain.

He internally arched his eyebrows but from the surface his face held a stoic stance. Approaching the tiny cake he eyed it carefully. Then he proceeded to scan the area for you.

He isn't oblivious as the rest of the harem. From the phrasing to the handwriting he could only guess who had the guts to write something as atrocious as that.

Sooner or later Taeko also arrived. My eyes held a brightness to them when I saw her. Everything must go my way. I have to get home even if I have to force two people to fall in love.

"Umm...excuse me have you seen L/n Y/n?" Taeko asked quietly.

There was no individual that didn't know of your name and face you were practically renowned in this school.

Ayato quizically hurled around dazed at the presence of the one he used to long for.

"No" he simply stated.

His thoughts were going wild. What is she doing here? Weren't you the one that send the dump letter?

"Oh, can I wait here with you?"

Ayato shook his head.

"I have to go"

A gasp escaped my mouth. Why doesn't he want to be stuck with Teako????

Plan B

Call for a backup.

Grabbing my phone diresgranding the fact that Ayato probably heard me. I speed dialed Aso.

I have his number because with been talking recently at gym class. Guy forces himself onto me. Not that way damn!!

You despite being at school none of the teachers care if we have are phones since no one has banned them from the bullies I guess we can carry phones.

"Hello!"

I immediately covered my phone. He's going to blow my cover!

"Shhh, Aso I want you to come to the front of the school then go the left, there you will see two people can you please tell them to help you with something I want to pair them together, okay?" I quickly said without taking a break to breath.

"On it!" He cut the line.

There's still a chance of getting them stuck together!

Before I know it Aso arrived like the Flash and asked them if they could help him with some equipment that needs to be stored.

Oh my lord, Aso you're my saviour!!

"I can't" Ayato explained monotonously.

I grit my teeth, why is he rejecting the chance to be with Taeko????

Ayato walked away passing by me. His head snapped at my direction, his face was the definition of wicked, he could replace Micheal Mires with that blank expression.

I was a void from any emotion only one of fear as my face became extremely pale.

The realization that he may be falling in love with me is terrifying. I can't end up with a yandere, he will do anything for me to remain by his side. I will forever be stuck here.

Wait a minute Y/n.

Get your head out of the clouds.

Your becoming a fool of yourself.

There is no way that a smart part him likes you.

Damn it, I'm not risking my life any longer.

Plan C

Book a plane ticket for hell.

__________________________

A longer chapter and not only that but the Mc finally planned something yay.

I may or may not have lost a few Brian cells while writing this😂

Thank you for reading this and I can't wait to see you guys in the next chapter!