♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Y-Y/n!" She exclaimed, we almost fell because of the collision of our bodies colliding suddenly.

"Taeko, I'm so freaking happy to see you!" I yelled with fake tears in my eyes as I squeezed her tightly in my arms.

Osano despite being pissed at me glanced at me from the corner of his eyes in curiosity at my behaviour.

Raiburu stood to the left staring at me with a odd closed eyed smile.

"M-me too!" She attempted to breath underneath my embrace.

I pushed away from her, my hands gripping her shoulder tightly. My face void of any emotion.

"Can we meet there after first period?" I montion my head towards the meeting ground, my question sounded like a request, although I meant for it to sound like an order.

With a perplexed smile she nodded.

I internally sighed in relief.

"Thank you!" I urgently kissed her cheek, hurriedly heading inside the school I didn't pay any mind to the boys presence.

▪︎get the letter in Ayato's locker ✔

▪︎convince Taeko to meet ✔

Next is to get flowers, nevermind that food is the best way to steal a girls heart!

Waiting in solitary for Amao or any one from the cooking club to arrive to bake something sweet before school officially begins.

After so many visits I have made to the club they've gotten used to me. Shockingly they accept my presence since I'm friends with Amao they treat me well.

"Y/n?" I hurled my head to the direction of the voice.

My features twisted into bliss at seeing the familiar complexion of the sweetest man alive.

"Amao..." my voice sounded desperate.

He smiled, stalking towards me he stopped. His hand patted my head, I leaned into his touch subconsciously.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, voice full of sugar.

I was about to nod my head until a regained control over myself. I stepped away from his touch.

"Actually, can you make me something romantic-like a heart cupcake or something small?" His pale cheeks flourished into a pink colour.

"Sure..." we locked eyes and my cheeks flushed at how adorable he is and always made me feel special.

"Is this good?" He charmingly glanced at me. I nodded frantically with a tiny smile.

"Thank you so much, you're the best Amao!"

The finale of my plan has come. Only thing left to do is quickly put the miniature cake on the bench and were done!

With this done I can calmly head to class and not cause any more trouble!

"What are you doing L/n?" I turned around my eyes meeting silver ones.

"Megamo, I thought the student Council members would be 'looking after me'" I said, forming quotation signs with my hands to emphasize the looking after me part.

"Does my existence bother you that much?" He inquired, his arms crossed and eyes judging me silently.

In all honestly because of him I was close to breaking my nose!

"No, of course not what gave you that idea??" I asked.

"Nevermind, my main concern here is why is there a cake, what are you up to?" I leaned in.