Giving Up

The nightmares got worse every night and simply I couldn't find a logical reason or way to stop them. I found a new comfort in Draco since that night he's somewhat been helping me and in a way he felt so incredibly familiar, probably some stupid memory of someone floating around making me feel nostalgic but at least he didn't judge me or attempt to embarrass me.

I walked down to the Great Hall with Draco as we both sat down in silence. "How are you feeling today? Any better?" I looked up at him from my position and smiled a smile he could read through with no effort, "yeh feeling a bit better," I laughed again a laugh he clearly saw through. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the hall leading me down to a corridor that looked almost abandoned. "Look I'm worried about you, these nightmares your sudden loosing of memory your attitude just everything! It's too much Meda , i need you back!" He looked at me with glassy grey eyes almost begging me to say soenthing. "I don't," I could feel myself beguinninh to cry but I had no idea what was causing these emotions , "I don't know what you want me to say, I don't! What do you mean by memory loss?" He grunted really loudly and slid down the wall he was leaning on. He grabbed his hair and ran his hands through it roughly whilst attempting to undo his tie. I crouched in front of him and undid his tie for him seeing he was having a panic attack. "Draco breath" I said calmly, "I shouldn't have said that, he's, hes" "Draco shush" I brushed his hair and let him lean on me whilst crying.

It's been a couple days since mine and Draco's moment. He refused to talk about it and I just brushed it aside thinking he was just blabbing about anything that came up since he seemed so stressed, he was hurting or is and I was there for him. It was getting colder now outside and people rushed around from their classes due to how cold the castle got during autumn and winter. It was quidditch day though and everyone dressed in their house colours to support their teams. Today as usual it was Slytherin against Gryffindor. I lost whatever interest I had for quidditch but still played on the team alongside Draco which made me even more confused as to how I couldn't remember him ever being on the team, ever being in the school to be honest. The game started just as quickly as it ended as Harry Potter as usual caught the snitch Draco didn't even bother to look for.
——-
Draco'a POV:
I rushed back the the changing rooms knowing I was having another panic attack. I quickly ripped off my quidditch clothes and threw on a jumper and some trousers rushing back up the castle as quickly as I could without getting spotted. I headed to my room but when I got there I saw Andromeda sitting on the couch, how did she get here so quickly? I ignored her and went into my room closing the door loudly and turning on the shower. I took off my top and noticed my breathing getting heavier as the anxiety overtook any emotion I could control I heard the door opening and saw Andromeda standing there looking down at me on the floor shirtless, she probably thought I was pathetic and weak. However she bent down and gently kissed me, a kiss so smooth it took away my breath leaving me with nothing but calmness. "How did you do that?" She smiled and kissed me again rougher this time, I grabbed her waist placing her on top of me as she started pulling on my hair, I took off her shirt leaving her in a black laced bra, what was happening? Was this happening? I was so nervous I didn't even know what to do. I quickly whipped myself back into reality looking at the beautiful girl sitting on me. "I'm so so sorry" she grabbed my face and kissed me again. "I know" we put our for heads against each other's and just laid there for what felt like an eternity embraced in each other's coldness but radiating so much warmth somehow.
I loved her...

U know what I GIVE UP!