Jungkook groaned into the kiss. He was truly obsessed with Jin. He loves him too much. Everything about Jin was sweet, adorable and amazing. Jungkook would lay down his life for Seokjin, that was how much he loves him.

A little while later, Seokjin had submitted his exam for his business management course, online. He was satisfied with his hard work and accomplished his tasks. He walked over to Jungkook, who was lounging on the couch in the living room, playing on his phone.

Seokjin smiled happily at his lover who looked up and caught the look in his eye.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I promise you, I'll rip your panties off of you and take you on the dining room table right now."

"Pish posh. You're all talk hyungie." Seokjin teased his lover.

"Come here you little vixen and I'll show you who's daddy," Jungkook smirked. Seokjin laughed happily and went into his arms, kissing him lovingly. Jungkook helped him to lay down on the couch before he pulled his feet into his lap and massaged them. Jin's feet were swollen and heavy. He was 7 months pregnant now and easily tired. He moaned at the soft sensations when Jungkook rubbed his feet. His lover smiled at him. Just then the door opened and in walked a harried looking Jimin, followed by Hoseok and Jungkook's haleomoni with her caregiver, Chang.

Jungkook got up with a start, while his husband looked at him apologetically. Seokjin was highly confused until Jungkook spoke. He sat up slowly.

Jungkook bowed, "Haleomoni, you are here? What a surprise!"

"Come to me my baby." And Jungkook went to bend at her feet. She patted his head lovingly. "My grandson, how I've missed you. But you haven't missed me. It's been months since you returned home."

"I'm sorry haleomoni. I've been busy."

"Yes, I see that." Her gaze moved to the couch where Jin was struggling to get up. Jungkook ran over and helped him up. Seokjin bowed slowly to Jungkook's haleomoni.

"This is Kim Seokjin, haleomoni."

"Yes. So I have heard." She looked at Jimin, who hung his head low. "Let me speak to him alone."

Jungkook's eyes went wide but he moved away from a thoroughly confused Seokjin. His husband and the others, all moved to the kitchen, giving her space to talk to Seokjin alone.

"What's going on Park? Why is haleomoni here?" Jungkook questioned his husband.

"Please don't be angry Jeon. I told her I was pregnant." Jungkook was seething.

"Why did you do that?"

Hoseok and Chang looked down awkwardly. But Jimin continued.

"I'm sorry Jeon. I had my reasons. But the real problem is, that she knows what happened with Wonwoo and she wants us to drop the case."

"What the fuck! No way!" Jungkook was beyond angry now. "That fucker deserves worse than jailtime."

"I know Jeon. But she doesn't want to listen to me. She wants to convince Jinnie to drop the charges."

"Fuck! We have to go back out there."

"No Jeon. You know how she thinks. Let Jinnie handle her."

"We can't just throw him to the wolves like that Park!"

"Don't underestimate Jinnie. Let him talk to her," Jimin soothed his irate husband. He visibly calmed down.

Jimin looked at Hoseok, who gave him a reassuring smile. Chang just continued to cower under Jimin's gaze.

"I-I'm sorry Parkssi. She took my phone away and wouldn't even allow me to go to the bathroom until we landed here," he tried to justify himself.

Jimin rolled his eyes. He had a soft spot for Chang but he was still mad with him that he hadn't found a way to send him a message at least.

"Hyungie, haleomoni is calling all of you," the sweet sound of Seokjin's voice floated to them.

They made their way back to the living room, sheepishly.

"So, I've spoken to this lovely young man and he has agreed to drop all charges against your cousin, Jiminssi."

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes went wide in disbelief but Seokjin was smiling. They couldn't understand why though.

"Also, he has agreed to some of my own terms and conditions regarding your arrangement Jiminssi."

"What might that be haleomoni?" Jimin was confused. What had she to do with their contract? Seokjin kept his head low, avoiding eye contact with them.

"Jinnie, what have you agreed to?" Jungkook asked him.

Seokjin looked at him pleadingly, his hands twisting in his dress.

"He has agreed to move in with me until he gives birth," haleomoni said. "I will be staying at our hotel until he delivers. Shift all of his things there."

"But why haleomoni? What is the reason for this?" Jungkook was beside himself and Jimin was already tearing.

"It is what I wish. And he will fulfill his promise to me. Seokjinssi, come. We will leave now. Chang, let's go."

Seokjin looked at Jungkook and Jimin, sadly. He wished he could go to them but haleomoni had forbidden it. He wiped the tears away from his eyes and followed them out. Hoseok held Jimin back from running after him. Jungkook fell to the floor, tears clouding his vision. His Jinnie was gone.

.............

************************************

Please don't hate me my swties 😟

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙