Chapter 3

Seokjin

What the actual hell am I doing here? I can't believe I made this decision. But I can't go back on my words. I've already signed a fucking contract with Jimin. Jimin.....He's so different from the men that I've known, men who just use me for my body, fuck, then leave.

But I can't complain, this is my work. It's what I do. Did I choose this life? Hell no! But it's better than sleeping rough on a filthy street, getting raped, beaten and even killed. The lesser of evils as it were. I chuckled to myself. I must be going insane already, sitting on this perfect balcony, in this pristine white chair, sipping on a martini. I probably look like a fucking Stepford wife!

I made my way inside this immaculate penthouse. Everything about it screamed rich, expensive but I hated it. It was so colourless, anal and uninviting. I could never live in a place like this. Although my life was empty, it still had colour, vibrancy and fun. Nah....this place, was no fun.

Suddenly the silence of my thoughts was broken by a shrill sound. Oh yeah, the thing, the fucking big ass cell phone he had bought for me. I still didn't know how it worked. I located it in the kitchen where I'd forgotten it. It was Jimin ofcourse. No one else had this number.

After many attempts, I finally managed to slide my finger across and answered the call.

Seokjin-ah are you okay? Why weren't you answering my calls?

I'm not used to these things hyung. I couldn't slide my finger on it properly.

I was embarrassed but Jimin just shrugged it off.

It's okay Seokjin-ah. You will learn all these things in good time. I was actually calling you because I have a surprise for you.

What is it hyung? I was excited. I loved surprises. Jimin chuckled quietly. He found a lot of the things I said and did to be funny. I don't know why though.

I've just landed in Korea and I'm on my way to you.

Really hyung? Oh, I'm so excited! You don't know how bored I've been without you. But now we'll have fun right?

Yes baby. We'll have lots of fun, especially since I've brought that special someone I've told you all about. He's right here with me.

Oh my God! Is it Jungkook hyung? Now I was really nervous. Jimin had told me all about Jungkook. I was scared but also very nervous and excited.

It is my sweetpea. We'll be there in 5 minutes okay. See you soon.

Oh God! I rushed about the apartment, checking everything. Luckily the maid had come in earlier and all was in order. I washed up my glass and dried it on the rack. Then I ran into the bathroom to check my reflection. I looked so nervous. I needed to calm down. I actually needed a drink but I couldn't right now. I sat down and did some breathing exercises until I heard the beeping of the door as he punched in the code.

I got up and turned to lock eyes with the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. He was even more gorgeous than Jimin. My breath hitched and I froze on the spot, unable to voice anything. We stared at each other until Jimin broke the spell by chuckling quietly.

"Seokjin-ah, I'd like you to meet my husband Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Kim Seokjin."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Seokjin. I've heard so many good things about you." He stepped forward to shake my hand. I was momentarily taken aback but I rushed in quickly and took it. His hand was firm and strong in my soft one.

"I'm very happy to meet you hyungnim." I bowed low.

He chuckled and looked at Jimin.

"He's very cute. You were right Park."

I was confused. Who was Park?

"Hyung, who's Park?" I asked Jimin.

Jimin giggled. "I'm Park. It was my  surname before I married this lump." He shared a laugh with his husband. "And I call him Jeon. It's sort of our pet names for each other and it stuck."

I nodded dumbly and then I realised that Jungkook had called me cute. He thought I was cute! I was dying.

"So, are you settled here Seokjin?"

"Please call me Jin, hyungnim," I said shyly.

"And you can call me hyung, just hyung, okay?" He leaned in close to me and I looked away shyly.

"O-okay hyung."

"Jeon, please don't scare him off now," he rolled his eyes at his husband.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat. What do you say Jin?"

I jumped up. "Yes! Let's please. I love food."

"See, you both have that in common. Jungkook is a pig, Jin."

I laughed stupidly. "That's what people call me, 'Dwaeji'."

Apparently they found this to be hilarious. Jimin laughed until his eyes disappeared into his cheeks and Jungkook laughed until tears formed in his eyes. I smiled at them. They really were such a good looking couple.

"Jin. You're so funny. Come, let's go. What would you like to eat?" Jungkook surprised me by taking my hand. I smiled shyly as we got up to leave.

"Urm, Seokjin-ah. Don't you think you should change before we go?" Jimin asked.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing knee length white stockings with a short white, plastic skirt and a sleeveless blue tank top. My midriff was showing and my thighs were bare.

"Is it not good h-hyung?" My voice faltered.

"It's fine angel. But let us get you a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for now. Is that okay? You can use Jungkook's shirt as you have wider shoulders than mine." He winked at me. Jimin was the best. He didn't make me feel weird about myself. I let go of Jungkook's hand and took Jimin's instead. He grabbed his bag and we went into the room to change.

I felt Jungkook's eyes on us. I knew he was smiling. I turned around and winked at him. His eyes went wide and he laughed quietly.

......

************************************

So Jinkook have met. What do you guys think of them?

I purple you 💜   

************************************

Love Swty 😙