Chapter 7

(This is a model of the house they are in. It explains it. (No I will not say what room 27 is 😂🙊)

Harry's POV

Date Bree? Is he kidding? I do feel bad for her but I have to keep in mind I am only here because of her. It's all her fault.

I begin to notice the room. It's Bree and the door with the exit into the outside. I am on the right wall of the room and straight across from me is another door, probably Zayn's. There are other two doors on the back wall which are Louis and Niall's. Bree spends a lot of time in Niall's. On the wall I am on there is also a door too the right but I don't know what in there.

Suddenly the room burst open and Zayn walks out. He knocks on Louis and Niall's door and they all walk out, including Bree. "So." Zayn starts, "I know a plan to get Payne killed. But first..." Zayn looks at me. "We got to kill this thing. He knows to much."

Shit. Zayn is going to kill me. Zayn is going to kill me. I will be dead in a couple of minutes. Bree begins to scream no. Just the word no over and over again. Niall is talking about having not having to do it. And Louis...is standing there.

The next thing I know a gun is held to my forehead and Zayn is screaming at Bree and Niall. I begin to say my prayers to my family, hoping they will do well because I know this is the end.

Suddenly Louis pipes up. "Zayn, I know how he can help." Zayn raises a eyebrow at his most trusted worker. "Harry looks like he could fight. I think we should train him and he can help us." Zayn ponders this and takes the fun off my head.

"Okay. You train tomorrow. Niall will train you. Now I am going to untie you. You are not going to try anything. All 4 of us are guarded. If you try anything, you'll die. Got it?" I quickly nod. I am not taking that risk. Niall unties me and I stand up and stretch. Being able to stand is amazing.

"Bree watch him. Louis and I are going to plan." They walk into the mysterious room.

Then Niall sighs. "I'm gonna watch golf." He leaves into his room leaving me and Bree.