Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Breland fell asleep on my shoulder. She was sobbing. For some reason I feel sorry for her, but then I remember she kid napped me. She took the best time of my life away from me. College. I should be in college.

Breland stirs awake. "I'm sorry, I should get back to work."

"Breland?" I ask her. "What exactly is your work?"

"Well for now it's killing Liam. But not you I do not know what we will do with you."

"Will you kill me?" I question. Her face falls and she waits a couple seconds before answering.

"That's Zayn's decision."

"Do you want me killed?"

"You just love to ask questions don't ya?" Bree walks out of the room without another word.

--

Brees POV

I walk right out the room to a shirtless Zayn. "What the fuck Bree!"

"What do you mean?"

"What were you doing sleeping on the frogs shoulder?!" I laugh at that.

"Frog?" I question.

"Don't you dare laugh at me! May I remind you I took you out of the streets. You being a slut selling your body for years."

"May I remind you that you just sleep with a prostitute?"

"Yeah but that girl is a real slut. Your not I have faith in you." He grips my face. Zayn kisses me softly. Behind all this anger I know sadly, I love him.