~1~

"Dude, you're insane!" The male's voice echoed across the school's hall, luckily no one was around to listen to the useless argument.

"No I'm not! Chocolate is clearly a better flavor than strawberry! I bet Namjoon agrees, right?" A slightly shorter male yelled back, then looking up at his elder.

"Listen," Namjoon tried to get them to stop arguing. "Taehyung, Jimin, is this really that important? It's ice cream!"

"Yes it is!" Taehyung exclaimed, clearly offended. "Strawberry is clearly a better flavor!"

"Incorrect." Jimin put his hand out towards Taehyung, starting to give sass that was transferred to him from his female best friend. "Chocolate is superior in every way, shape, and form."

"Oh, it is no-"

"GUYS! GUESS WHAT?!" A black-haired female ran up, clutching a piece of paper in her hands.

"What happened?" The slightly smaller female asked, who like the rest of the group had to put up with the silly disagreement.

"They're holding a foreign exchange program to Japan!" She showed them the paper, clearly excited about the event. "Alexia, we have to go!"

"Wow and just forget about us, why don't you?" Seokjin looked offended.

"Really?" Alexia looked at the paper, reading it over. "It takes place in....Miyagi? Must be a small town."

"It is," Namjoon held his phone out on the maps app. "Its not far from Tokyo though."

"Oh, looks like we would enroll into Karasuno." She read, and then stopped, gasping. "I heard the boys there are cute." She smirked.

"I thought we were cute!" Hoseok crossed his arms, moving his lips into a full pout.

"Oh shut up, you know you are," She laughed at her friend. "We have to go!" Lexi turned to look at her friends. "You guys too."

"Yeah, that would be so much fun!" Jimin nodded, excited to go to another country. Everyone soon agreed afterwards.

"LET'S GO JELLY!" She grabbed Angelika's hand, dragging her to the office.

~a week later~

The group met up in the airport parking lot, their luggage in their hands. They all said goodbye to their parents as they walked into the airport, excitement filling all of them as they conversed about what they would do in Japan.

"We have to go to the mall." Lexi brought her idea in.

"Yes! The stuffed animals there are amazing!" Angelika agreed, fangirling about the stuffed toys.

"We will do as much as we can. I mean, we have 6 months there, we can do just about everything." Namjoon said as he walked onto the plane first.

~time skip to after the plane lands in Japannnnn~

The group of high schoolers got off of the plane, gathering their luggage and meeting the families that would house them during the duration of their stay in Japan.

After arriving at the houses, they were introduced to their rooms that they would be staying in. After unpacking, each of them took out their laptop, getting into a group call.

"Hey guys!" Angelika waved to the camera, smiling bright.

"How's your guys's housing?" Alexia asked, pushing the hair that was in her face out of the way.

"I'm with a kid named Koshi Sugawara." Yoongi responded, yawning from the jet lag. "He reminds me of Jin."

"Does he make delicious meals?"