(18) Pinky Promise

~After school~

"Amy" someone from behind the girl yelled.
"What is it dad"  
"Nothing serious. Just want to talk to my daughter" he said as they moved to the back of the school to avoid curious eyes.

Luckily for them no one seemed to notice them which gave them a sense of privacy.

"Today you seemed quite off. Is there something bothering you" he said as he tried hiding the fact that he already overheard most of the conversation between her and Bakugou.

"Don't play dump dad. You can't fool me. I know you heard our conversation with Bakugou" 

"Okay then I will get straight to it. Amy you know how important you are to me right" Amy was slightly taken aback by his choice of words as she didn't expect this and only nodded in response.

"So I want you to try and share things that are bothering you. Please. I know that it won't happen that easily but I want you to know that you aren't alone anymore. I'm here for you so you won't have to hide your feelings. Be honest with yourself okay" 

Hearing this made his daughter tear up again as she threw herself at his arms hugging him tighly wrapping her arms around his torso crying some more. Seeing this he returned the hug smillling softly.

"Thank you dad! I really needed it" she said breaking the hug but before she could go her father started talking again.

"No pinky promise" he asked remembering the good old times when they made silly promise like that.
"Pinky promise" she repeated extending her pinky and interlocking it with her father's one.

'I did it Mayu I earned her trust again' he thought as she hugged his daughter for one last time before they separated from each other and went to their separate dorms.

E D I T E D 👏