"Uh, sure. Ill wait with them.." He motioned towards the boys playing the game.

I nodded and looked over at Jisung who stood up.

"Lets talk outside?" He suggested and in which i agreed.

- outside -

"What did you mean shes planning to get rid of me?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

"Before we talk about that, i need to say something..." Sighing, I nodded for him to continue.

"Im sorry, Im so very sorry on how all of this has played out.."

"I know Ive said and done hurtful and unforgivable things, and in which i wish i hadn't..."

"With Mina being back, its like i feel obligated to be by her side. I feel as if its my fault she went missing in the first place, and for the longest time i held my self accountable for what happened to her, but now that shes back..."

"You think taking care of her and being with her will make up for all the guilt..?" I questioned, understanding.

"Y-yeah i guess, but that still didnt give me the right to treat you the way i did. I guess even though Mina is back, and might i say shes a piece of work, my feelings for you have never went away.."

"As much as I deeply wanted them to.. they wouldn't,  and so I covered them with ignoring you and more, but seeing you with HyunJin constantly was a reminder that i fucked up.."

"And when i saw you guys kiss... I lost it, i ddint even know what i was doing until you basically slapped the shit out of me.."

"Which by the way hurt so very much.." He cupped both his cheeks while pouting, looking like a sad squirrel.

I couldnt help but laugh lightly at how adorable he looked.

"You deserved it, your behavior was so awful.." I said, seeing him release his chubby squirrel like cheeks.

He chuckled softly, looking passed everything but my eyes and for a split second, i have to admit..

Its felt really nice to look into those precious shining gems...

But moments like these only last for seconds...

HyunJin.

I blinked away, looking down at my hands in the process.

He sighed and carried on talking.

"Can we please restart?.."

"Give me another chance? Please.." He begged, reaching out for my hand.

I sighed and agreed.

"But... your chance will consist of only family..., nothing more.." I was able to see the hurt in his eyes and guilt becoming visible as-well.

He quickly pushed everything back and smiled.

"Something is better than nothing." Just then, Felix opened the door and looked between us.

"Everything good out here? Do i need to call animal control?" (If you don't understand why i added animal control then... bye.)

I laughed, shaking my head no.

"Everything is good, we're good." I looked back and smiled at Jisung, in which he returned.

"Good, about damn time." He smiled, and hugged the both of us.

"Well, are you ready to go?" Felix asked.