Crush / Roger

A/N- I really am getting a lot done during this quarantine.

This was requested by IveLOSTmYsHOe5
Thank you for being so patient. I know this took me forever so I'm really sorry about that.

You scribbled across your clip board about things that needed to get done before the show the next day. Queen was performing at the stadium in your hometown and you had been hired to manage how everything went for the rest of the tour. Apparently their tour manager had quit so you would be a temporary substitute.

You smiled when you saw that 3 of the band members had already shown up. They were early so the missing person wasn't exactly considered late yet. You walked up to the 3 and grinned.

"Hi, guys. I'm Y/N. I'll be managing the tour for the last half of it."

The first person to step forward was a tall, lanky man with a whole mane of curly hair. "Hello, Y/N. I'm Brian May. I'm the guitarist," he said as you shook hands.

Next, a man with dark, shorter hair and a mustache stepped forward with timid grin. "I'm Freddie. The lead singer." He seemed much quieter in real life than he looked on stage. You liked that about him.

The 3rd man to hold out his hand to you had fluffy hair and a little bounce in his step. "I'm John Richard Deacon and I was born on August 19th, 1951." He blushed slightly. "Oh, I play bass."

"Nice to meet you all. May I ask where your drummer is?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "Beats me."

"He'll be here soon, darling," Freddie reassured.

Not a second after he said that, a blonde man with sunglasses came running up. He put his hands on his knees and huffed for breath.

"I'm sorry I'm late guys."

"Not technically late yet but apology accepted," Brian patted his back.

Roger stood up and jumped slightly when he saw you. "Didn't see you there," he mumbled. "I'm Roger Taylor. I'm the drummer and one of the singers."

"Hi, Roger. I'm Y/N, your tour manager for as of right now."

You turned to the rest of the group and looked at the watch on your wrist. "Alright, if you lot are ready then let's start the sound check."

They all nodded and took their places on the stage. And wow. That's when the magic happened. They sounded like angels straight out of Heaven to give a performance.

You marked you clip board and gave the guys a thumbs up. "Nice job! I'll see you all tomorrow!"

They waved their goodbyes as you walked away. One particular member kept his eyes on you.

"You're staring," Freddie nudged Roger. "It's getting creepy."

Roger stumbled a bit but regained his balance with a glare. "I wasn't staring."

Freddie rolled his eyes. "Gazing. Whatever you want to call it. Still creepy."

John sat on the edge of the stage with his legs dangling off the side. "Roger's got a crush," he called out.

Roger went forward to push John off the edge but Brian grabbed his arms. "Now we definitely know you have a crush."

John got up when he realized Roger was going to try to push him and stood beside Freddie. "You're so aggressive," he muttered.

"I don't have a crush. She literally said 2 sentences to me." Roger looked down at his feet.

"That's all it takes, Rog," Brian let go of Roger. "Try not to hurt Deaky. We don't know any other bass players."