Valentine's Day 2 / Queen

A/N- can you believe this book has been going on for over a year? I have over 60k reads! What the heck? I love you guys!

Anyway, this chapter will be a continuation of the last Valentine's Day chapter so make sure to read that one first! It'll take place a year later.

Freddie-
As promised by the hints he had given you all day, you went to The Ritz to celebrate. That night was so much more than you had anticipated. Freddie proposed to you. Now, a year later, was the wedding. You knew that it was cliche to get married on Valentines Day but you were so deeply in love with each other that it didn't matter what anybody else thought. You knew what you were getting into by marrying a rockstar.

Brian-The year before, when Brian had taken you star gazing, was one of the best days of your life

Brian-
The year before, when Brian had taken you star gazing, was one of the best days of your life. But the next day, you were both so sick, you could hardly get out of bed. After those horrible few days of sickness, you decided that this year, you'd stay in and watch the Star Wars trilogy on VHS. Brian happily obliged to stay in all day with you. Star Wars was just a perk for him.

Roger- After Roger abruptly confessed that he loved you, you sat in complete shock

Roger-
After Roger abruptly confessed that he loved you, you sat in complete shock. It took you a long time to believe that he was being serious. For the next year, Roger tried to make you see how much he truly loved you. In his attempts to show his love, he'd gotten you to fall in love with him too. You knew Roger would be waiting at the same maple tree you had been at when he confessed that he loved you the year before. When you saw him sitting by himself, you ran as fast as you could to tell him, for the first time, that you loved him too.

John- After you had completely went out of your way for John last year, he decided to do the same for you

John-
After you had completely went out of your way for John last year, he decided to do the same for you. He tried his best to make all of your favorite snacks. He gathered every single one of your favorite movies. After being married for 4 years he knew exactly which blankets and pillows to make a pallet with. John hoped and prayed that you'd like it. You, of course, loved it.

A/N- Happy Valentines Day! If you were by yourself today then I hope this chapter brightened your day just a bit

GUESS WHAT? My grandparents got married on Valentines Day 34 years ago!
❤️❤️❤️