Chapter 15

Bakugo POV

Another week flies by. I hang out with Kirishima and his friends more and they seem to be okay with it. After school and hanging out, Kiri will normally spend his time in my room. We'll go from studying/doing homework to cuddling to heavily making out. Normal boyfriend stuff. We still haven't told anyone, and Bubble gum seems to have backed off on that front as well. Anyways, today I was feeling kind of confident. Most of the friend group will jokingly flirt with each other, so I was going to do that with Kirishima today. We were chilling in the common room and talking, eating some junk food.

Kirishima POV

"I can't believe you like Diane over Elizabeth!" Kaminari exclaims to Sero.

"Diane is amazing and Elizabeth is Melodias's girl, that's it!" Sero responds.

"What about Melodias though," Bakugo say with a smirk and Mina turns to him.

"I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to Ban."

I decide to jump in on the character debating.

"I like King. He's sweet but also super manly!" I say while standing up and pumping my fist in the air. This gets a laugh from most of my friends.

When I fall back onto the couch, I notice Bakugo has slipped his arm onto the cushion behind me. I immediately get the instinct to move so no one notices, but he just rests his hand on my shoulder without even looking at me. I guess he's okay with this. I try to calm the flush of pink on my face and settle in.

"Did you know Bakugo's amazing in the kitchen?! I swear its spicy but its super flavorful!" Mina says with wide eyes and a smile. I giggle. My boyfriend is good at cooking! I mean, he told me he helps in the kitchen a lot at home, but I didn't realize he was a chef.

"Damn right! I want your taste buds to die from spice and deliciousness!" he shouts.

"Wow Bakubro. Can you make us food sometime?" Sero asks.

"Tch, I doubt you could handle it. Old Racoon eyes over here almost fainted from the spice," he retorts.

"Did not!"

"Fucking did too!"

I giggle again as Mina begins defending her spice tolerance to the other guys. Bakugo seeps next to me and whispers in my ear, "I'll cook for you anytime but you're a snack anyways." As my eyes go wide, he bites my ear for a second then goes back to his nonchalant resting. I am blushing as red as my hair and somehow NO ONE saw what he just did. Well, Sero noticed my blush.

"Haha, Kirishima goes red even without the spice! Dude, what's up?" Now everyone's staring.

"Its n- nothing..." God damn it, stuttering is so not manly.

"Ooooooh, Kirishima is red as a tomato and its cause of his super-secret crush," Mina adds.

"Its not!" I say a little too quick, jumping up at my own words.

"Bro, my bi heart is way worse off than you. I got two crushes and I don't think either likes me," Kaminari says with a sigh.

"That's cause you're only into purple-haired people that are super emo and private about themselves dumbass," Sero says. I sense a little bitterness in his voice and take into account Sero has been looking at Kaminari a little differently recently. Kaminari doesn't notice.

"Welp, as another bi I can say I'm just good at being single and crushless. I'm way more interested in your guys's love lives then mine," Mina interjects.

"Well, I personally am comfortable in my relationship status," Bakugo says. "Very comfortable," he says a second time, biting his lower lip and glancing at me quickly. I gulp.

"Anyways, I'm going to head up. Bye shit heads and Kiri," he says with a quick ruffle to my hair and then casually walking away. I am stuck where I am, confused, happy, and a little horny. My friends look slightly confused and slowly return back to their normal conversation. I end up dismissing myself and heading upstairs.