-7-

*∞:.。  。.:∞*
WARNING
contains abuse ⚠️

Taehyungs POV

I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for Jungkook to arrive. The plan was perfect, and naive Jungkook wouldn't even know yet. The plan to completely break him.

I hear the doorbell ring and quickly stand up. I walk over to the front door and open it. Jungkook is standing there, looking confused. "What did you need?" He asks. "You'll see..." I smirk as I step aside.

Jungkook walks in and sits down on the couch. I close the door and turn to him. "Would you like anything to drink?" I ask, smiling gently. "Ummmm, no thanks...." he says and looks down. "Oh, alright. Why don't you come upstairs with me, Googie?" I say. He nods and stands up. Little does he know...

Once we reach upstairs, I grab his hand and lead him into my room. I close the door and lock it, turning to look at him. "H-Hyung? Why did you lock the door...?" He asks, staring at me.

"This." I say as I let go of his hand and punch him in the face. He winces and falls back onto the floor. I quickly jump onto him and punch his face many times. "Taehyung! Please stop!" He cries out. I smile as I slowly watch him close his eyes and get quiet. "Night night, Jungkook." I say as his vision gets blurry and he blacks out.

Jungkooks POV

I open my eyes and try to move, but it seems like I'm restricted? I look down to try and find out why but I'm only met with darkness. Where am I? I can't seem to remember what happened. I look back up and stare into the distance. I see a light slowly coming closer as a light above me turns on.

I keep staring to try and find out what it is and as it gets closer I see him. Kim Taehyung. I scream, remembering what happened. I try to break free but it's no use. He approaches me and lifts my chin.

"You miss me, don't you baby?"
*∞:.。  。.:∞*