The door opens again to reveal Poe and Finn bickering and start speaking to Rey. "Tell him to let me fly. It's not fair." Poe argues. "He's not flying my ship." Rey looks to them and then I. "Karva." Poe speaks and then Finn. Finn laughs loudly and quickly pulls me in. I hug him. "I'm so sorry. It wasn't me." I speak and he looks to me. "It's okay. You're here now." He smiles and sits down. I look to Poe and he nods once. "I'm sorry about blasting you." He nods and then steps to me, hugging me tightly.

I wince slightly. "Not too much." I speak and hug him lightly. "Leave her be boys. And Finn you have training. Same as Karva. Let's go actually." I furrow my brows and she holds my saber out to me. "Incase you were to come back." She smiles lightly and I look to it. I take it lightly and then move with them to the training room.

The doors open and I look to the sweaty locks of black hair, swing around as he trains with the others who merely don't know what they are doing. I take a breath and he turns around. The hair matted down to his forehead and he looks to me. I swallow and look to the saber he uses, it's blue.

"Finn. Let's go see about letting you fly.." Rey speaks and Poe huffs, walking with them. I step in and the others leave the room. The door closes and I look to him. "You saved me by using Palpatines life force." He speaks and I bite at my lip. "And my own." I speak and he nods once. "I know." He speaks and I hold my Hilt. "Let's see if your still as good as you were." He speaks and I nod once. "Go easy. I'm still hurt." I let out a soft laugh and place my hand to my side.

I ignite my saber and hold it up. His swift movements strike against my more harsh ones. I push into his and then we strike again. He slices the air and I pull back quickly, leaning all the way back then using my hand to flip myself back. As I do so I land on my knee, pressing my hand to my side with a wince. I drop my hilt and he drops his, quickly moving to my side, getting on his knee. "Karva." He speaks and places his hand over mine. "It's fine, I'm fine." I let out a soft laugh and he look to me.

We look at each other for a moment and he moves one hand to my cheek, running his thumb lightly over my scar over my face. He presses his sweaty forehead to mine and closes his eyes lightly. I move my hand to his wrist. "Ben. Don't." I speak softly and he parts his lips lightly. "Shh." He speaks and I move it up his forearm. I feel the healing happen and I close my eyes.

He stops and I run my thumb over his skin lightly. "About what I said. When I thought that I was dying." He pulls back slightly. "I know." He watches me. "You don't mean it." He speaks lightly. I watch him and purse my lips. "Do you love her?" I speak lightly and he shakes his head slightly. "No." He stands and holds his hand out. I take it and stand, feeling that same electricity from the day he grabbed me to save me from broken bones.

I can breathe now without having that pressure to my ribs. I look to him and purse my lips.

-
~The Present.~