Both are looking in each others eyes. Tarun turn them around and now Diya is below him. Tarun removes the strand of hair which is falling on her face.  Tarun moves his nose in Diya's neck and plant kisses on her neck.

"Tar..un..ji.. Bhavika will come",Diya said while shuttering.

"Uummm",Tarun said while still licking and kissing her.

Tarun then bite her on her neck.

"Aahhh Tarunji, please leave me", Diya said while trying to control her moan.

"Uummm", Tarun groaned while again biting at her weak spot.

"Mumma", Bhavika shouted while coming in the kitchen.

Tarun and Diya both stood up.

"What happend baby?", Diya asked.

"Hungry", Bhavika said pouting.

"Wait until your buddy comes baby. Till then have this biscuits",Diya said while giving biscuits to Bhavika.

Bhavika took the biscuits and ran to the living room.

Without looking at Tarun , Diya started doing her work.

"Now we can fulfill your wish Diya. Very soon we will have another baby running around in this house", Tarun said while holding Diya by her waist and then kissed her cheeks and went away smiling.

Diya turned beetroot listening to this and smiled.

Half an hour later..

"Congratulations beta, I am proud of you", Farhan's dad wished Diya while taking her in a hug.

"Thank you abba", Diya replied.

"I am so proud of you kiddo. Now I wish even I clear my C.A exams", Farhan said while hugging her.

"You will clear Farhan , I am sure", Diya replied.

"Dad , I am angry", Bhavika said while pouting. 

"Why baby , why you are angry?", Tarun asked.

"Princes is angry because of me Tarun. I will just talk to her", Farhan said while walking towards Bhavika.

"Sorry priness", Farhan said while holding his ears and sitting on his knees.

Bhavika turned her back towards Farhan , while others standing there are confused looking at them.

"Can someone please tell us , what is going on here? Why is Bhavika angry with Farhan? ", Diya asked.

"Actually ,from past one month I have not come to meet her nor I talked to her for a month on phone. So my princess is angry with me", Farhan told them.

"Oohh Bhavika , your buddy is very bad. Don't forgive your buddy so easily", Farhan's abba said while smirking.

"Abba, you should make her understand rather then giving her such suggestions", Farhan said while making puppy face.

All the 4 of them present there were laughing looking at Farhan's face.

"Priness , look what I have got for you", Farhan said while removing a dairy milk silk from his pocket.

Bhavika slowly turned towards Farhan and her eyes lit up when she looked at dairy milk.

"Priness if you don't want then it's ok. I will give it to your mom", Farhan said while trying to give  chocolate to diya but is snatched by Bhavika.

"No it is mine and I won't share it with anyone", Bhavika said while hiding her chocolate in her tiny hands.

"Then give me a kiss " Farhan said while forwarding his right cheek to her.