•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙•

Start from the beginning

"Okay so back home, my moms car was a lot smaller than this one." He started.

"You want me to drive, I'm not tryna die." I said honestly.

"Nah it's okay, I can do it."

"aight," I shrugged watching as he slowly pulled out of the drive way.

In the beginning he was timid but after a while he seemed more comfortable.

"What'd you think?" He asked as he handed me back the keys.

"You did fine, don't know what you were so nervous over." I said honestly.

"I don't know how you'd react if I fucked up." He spoke.

"I'd shrug and tell you not to do it again." I responded with a chuckle

"Let's go," I spoke, nodding towards the gym.

"......15,ok, rest." I heard and immediately sat up in relief.

"You good?" He asked, chuckling at my shape.

"I forgot how tough you were when working out," I said honestly, rubbing at my arms.

"Take a break.." he shrugged.

"what?" I questioned, sure I'd heard him wrong.

"Take a break," he repeated.

"You sure?" I asked

"Yeah it's cool, meet me back here when you're ready," he spoke, taking his spot on the bench press.

I nodded and grabbed my bag, heading to the locker room.

When I made my way in I pulled out my phone, spotting a missed call from Destin.

I immediately called him, smiling as his face came across the screen.

"Hey D, You good?" I questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just bored, if you're busy I can call at another time." He said shyly

"I'm at the gym, but I'm taking a break for a couple of minutes so it's fine." I spoke.

I stood up and flipped the camera around on the mirror so my full body was showing.

"Did you go alone?" He asked.

"Nah, me and my pops, he's helping me with my arms and core." I spoke.

"I want my abs to show more and I want more muscle." I explained, showing him what I meant.