1

I would like to make it clear, Nox is in absolutely no way, shape, or  form a good role model; he may occasionally have some good verbal advice, but he is.... nope. Just... don't.

      And on that note, I completely forgot to update this Monday, sorry?

    -T.A.L.A.

      Abandoned like nothing once again in just a span of a couple hours, he stared, his smile wobbling weaker than ever before.  This time more disparaged then they had ever been, even when Bakugo was at his absolute worst. Izuku stood by the railing of the deserted rooftop. For one glorious second he had felt hope again. He had laid himself at the mercy of the number one hero, the pillar of righteousness, justice and hope itself, and they had said the same everyone else had. They had found him unworthy. (Useless.) And everything was just sucked straight out of him. He barely even felt the near constant despair that tailed him anymore. He was empty.

       Alone with his thoughts again, and like a symphony they swelled even louder than ever before. Raging in his ears.

"Why don't you do us all a favor and take a swan dive off a roof maybe in the next life you'll have a quirk."

The words seemed to echo endlessly in his head, slowing an endless amount of time into a single moment that seemed to last forever.

"I'm sorry, Izuku, I-I'm so so sorry, you won't ever be a hero."

His mother's words joined them, said to him as he, despairingly sought for any comfort in his world so recently torn apart, ripped to shreds not even minutes before. Her empty apologies fell on deaf ears. It was almost funny how so much like history, his life only seemed to repeat itself.

But a new voice joined the cacophony, "No, I'm sorry, it is challenging enough for people with great and awe inspiring quirks to become a hero. For someone completely without a quirk it would be impossible."

      All might's booming voice joined the swarm, filling his head so he couldn't think, couldn't think, the railing went swimming into his vision.

    Impossible. How he despised that word. How it had tailed him for so long.

I'm sorry, Izuku so so sorry

Do us all a favor and take a swan dive

Without a quirk it would be impossible

    I'm sorry Izuku

    Swan Dive

    Worthless

    Impossible

     Useless

     Jump

Without a quirk

     Empty headed

Stupid useless Deku

     Jump

      So so so sorry

      Dekuuuuu!

      Trash

     So so so so sorry

      Jump

     Jump, jump, jump.