21

Okay, so a long while ago I promised somebody that I would do a scene with the bi monthly meeting.... admittedly it was in the comment section and now I can't find out who so there's that. But, the point is that I've done it! ...and now I'm going to quietly hope that it was the right bi monthly meeting. Anyway, happy Monday and enjoy!

-T.A.L.A.

      Izuku glanced carefully around the corner- it was a delicate balance that he was being forced to uphold here. He had to be incompetent enough that nobody suspected him of being anything other than another UA student trying to sneak out to meet up with their significant other or non-UA friends. On the other hand though he had to be competent enough that he actually got out of this cage-like school. Nothing got in and nothing got out, and while normally he was a exception to that, he couldn't afford to be Hideki here.

     He scowled some more as he leaned against the wall in thought, one of his sensors discreetly picking up the signature of another person approaching him. Toru Hagakure. He ignored her presence, continuing with the delicate balance that he had to maintain; hopefully since she wanted to recruit him and had overheard the call she would offer to help him.

     "Hello, Hideki?"

    He started just slightly, "Oh, hello Torū."

    "I... What are you up to?" He hesitated just a little too long for her books deciding his answer, "You're trying to sneak out, right? I... I won't tell if you are; you know that right?"

     He took a moment to decide his choice of action, "I know." And he did. "I'm trying to visit a friend of mine... I guess you did hear me on the phone with them then right?"

     He heard her shift uncomfortably, "Yeah... I am sorry about that."

     "It's fine." He waved them quickly off barely cutting off the stutter and taking a deep breath, "Is there any chance you'd be able to help? I know a way out as far as security cameras go but I'd get caught by people if I tried taking it myself without a lookout." He knew enough about Toru to know; she may be against heroes, and she might be spying for the League of Villains, but she had no wish to see her peers or average citizens hurt. The path would remain secret, and even then it only worked at certain times.

        It was quiet when he entered the room that had once been his office, but now sat empty in the back room of the bar.  That in itself was unusual, especially as it seemed he was the last one to make an appearance. 

       Jin's head lifted up from the computer that he was rapidly typing at as the door swung shut behind the pseudo UA student, a menacing smile forming on his face, "Just in time, Dekiru, Katsuo was about to make an attempt at breaking and entering at UA."

      Katsuo sent a sulky look over at the taller one, "I'm not the one with a computer out, it's all a lie Boss, he was about to hack into the security system to see how long until he got here!"

      Sare slipped the file that was laid out on the table into her backpack with a sheepish air as Suzie laughed some more into her drink and Cogitatio drew in a deep breath with his best are-you-kidding-me look before theatrically planting his head into his waiting hands with a slight shake to it.

      "On second thought, this was all Cogit's plan." Katsuo added in. 

       "Seconded."