'Ya allah tera shukra' Arsalan said in his mind.

When Nabiha beghum enters the room she saw that maham is sleeping covering herself from top to bottom. Arsalan is sitting beside her while ali is sitting on the couch doing god knows what in the phone.

"Are maham ab tak uthi nhi hai......doctor ne toh kaha tha ki use ab tak hosh aa jayega" nabiha beghum said standing beside arsalan's chair.

"Uth kar kya kya kar liya hai...." ali muttered under his breath. Arsalan gives a hard glare on his way making him shut his mouth.

"Hmm???" Nabiha beghum frowningly asked.

"Kuchh nhi chachi....aap aayen na baithen" Arsalan abruptly stood up from the chair.

"Uhh..ammi aap aa gayin" maham said in a sleeping voice.

"Oh oooo beta.......utha diya na tumhe humlogon ne apni baaton se" Nabiha beghum disappointedly said.

"Nhi ammi mai bas uth hi gayi thi"

"Nhi chachi yeh bas uth hi gayi thi "
Both maham and Arsalan said at the same time.
Hearing how they are telling lies with straight face ali again muttered under his breath "khuda ka khauf karen" only Arsalan heard him who is passing by him giving him a glare and walked out of the room.

Whole time maham couldn't look at Ali's face. Whenever he asked her anything about her health she answered him with a nod or one or two words.

after 5days when no one told her anything about her child or took her to meet him. Maham became hystric about her childs whereabouts. She told them to take her to meet him but no one listens to her , everytime only one answer
'abhi nhi baby abhi under observation me hai....abhi kisi bhi bahri aadmi ka jana allowed nhi hai' 'baby ko infection ho hayega'
and like a fool she listens their excuses but not now she will not listen to anyone. With determination she walked out of the room towards the children ward. Asking a nurse about the premature baby's ward she rushed their seeing Arsalan with a doctor hiding behind a piller she listens their talk.

"I m sorry mr khan but.........."

3 years later
Maham was sleeping soundly when her alarm went off. With closed eyes she started to search for Arsalan with her hands but when she feels the bed is empty and cold beside her she sits up checking the time on alarm clock. Seeing a note beside the clock she quickly grabs it. It was from Arsalan saying that he is sorry for leaving her alone and informing her about some early meeting in his office.
Putting the note on the table she stands up to go to the washroom when someone's tiny hand grabs her legs .
"MAMAAA" cried her three years old son Arham. Looking at her bundle of joy maham couldn't help but thank ALLAH for his blessings.
Maham clearly remembers the day when the doctor's told arsalan about their sons health.

"I m sorry mr khan but.....your son is very weak........i don't know how to tell you....but he has some breathing problem.....aur uski age ki wajah se hum uska ilaz bhi nhi kar pa rahe hai" hearing this maham rushed towards them.
"Ky.....kya matlab" maham asked tears falling from her eyes.
"Dekhiye aap pareshan mat hoiye....allah pe bharosa rakhiye In-sha-allah sab thik hoga" saying this dr walked out of there patting arsalan's shoulder .

Listeing this all the family mambers  prayed day and night for little Arham's health . And their parayer answered by Allah. After one month the doctor told them that Arham is totally fine and they can take him home.

"Mamaa" little Arham again pulled her leg making her come back to the present.

"Haan mama ki jaan........aap itni jaldi kaise uth gaye aaj" maham said lifting him up who quickly snuggled into her neck smelling her fragrance, just like his baba.