***

Maham is sitting in her father's hospita room in her pink pajams 'really pink pajamas' and a red dupatta draped over her head waiting for the qaazi to come with the nikah naama . She can't believe that she is marrying her Arasalan bhai.
Her mind is occupied with so many things that she didn't noticed when the qaazi came and when all the family mambers are waiting for her answer.
When nabiha beghum squeezed her daughter's hand than she realize that all of them are looking at her waiting for her answer. with shuttering voice she answered them "qubool hai"
"qubool hai"
"qubool hai"
And when the qaazi asked Arsalan he answered them in a hearbeat with.
They all smiled looking his smiling face and eagerness.
The whole room echoes with mubarakbaad.
After all the greeting and hugging
Ali loudly said "bhai bas kar den apki battisi dekh kar paaglon waali feel aa rahi hai"
They all started laughing laudly
"Ali ke bachche meri battisi se tujhe paaglon waali feel aa rahi hai........
Lekin tujhe dekh kar mujhe kuchh bhi feel nhi hoga kyonki mere punch ke baad teri battisi hi nhi bachegi"
saying this Arsalan runs behind ali who is running for his life.
Ahmad khan thanks allah for his blessings.
After this the elders decided that Maham's rukhsati and jannat's nikah will be held when Farookh khan would discharge from the hospital, which will be hopefully in 15 days.

****
Maham is sitting on the center of the king size bed of Arsalan her red lehanga drapped all around her the matching red dupatta is hiding her beautiful face.
She couldn't believe that it was like yesterday when she said those three words and now she is sitting in his bed as his bride.
Today is the day when jannat also bid farewell to her loved ones and went with badar to start her new life,
But hers and jannats condition are totally different, where jannat is happy about this relationship Maham couldn't say the same thing about herself she couldn't digest the truth of their relationship that now Arsalan is not her bhai but her husband.
She is so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed when Arsalan comes in the room , just when the bed near her dipped then she noticed that arsalan is sitting in the bed she is so nervous that she didn't noticed that her hands were shaking, seeing this he holds her hand with his own in a comforting way
Feeling her cold hand in his warm ones maham relaxed.
After that he carefully lifted her ghoonghat , Arsalan's mouth was hung open touching the ground he couldn't believe this ,he always dreams of her in bridal look but none of his dreams could do justice with the reality .
"Arsalan bhai mooh band karen makkhiyan ghus jayengi" maham said controling her laughter
"Hayeee zalima ab toh bhai na kaho" arsalan said offensively
When reality sinks in her than she shuttered shyly"Um...ummm..soo..sorry"
"Ye loh tumhara wedding gift" Arsalan said giiving her tiny box
Maham shyly takes it her cheeks turning red
"Ab sharmaogi hi ya khol kr bhi dekhogi"
Seeing the beautiful chain with a heart shaped diamond pendant Maham couldn't control her gasp
"Ba..bahut khoo...khoobsurat hai" maham timidly replied. if the room wasn't this silent than arsalan can hardly hear it.
Sighing Arsalan gets up from the bad saying "ummmm tum bathroom me change kar lo....fir humlog do rakat nafil padh lenge"
"Ji" replied Maham
After changing and doing her wudu she comes out from the bathroom seeing Arsalan has also changed.
"Mai isha padh leti hoon jab tak aap wudu kar lijiye"

After finishing their prayer and making dua for their future. maham started to fold the prayer mat ,at the same time arsalan goes to bed and holds a pillow and comforter and started going towards the couch when maham sees this she hesitantly asked
"Um...Aa..aap kahan ja rahe hai"
"Couch pe sone bed par tum comfortable nhi hogi shayad" Arsalan replied.
"Nhi koi baat nhi hai aap bed par so jayen " Maham shyly says
"Are you sure?" Asked Arsalan, but in his mind he was saying plzz ab inkar mat karna
"Nhi nhi koi baat nhi"
After this Arsalan is like man me laddu phoota , and just like that maham and Arsalan is sleeping in the same bed.

They both wakes up at fazar and after praying fazar they once again goes to sleep.

When the morning light peaks through the window arsalan wakes up, but seeing his wife snuggeld beside him ,her head is resting in his neck hiding from the sun light her right leg is falling over his legs , her arms drapped around his chest hugging him .
When he saw the time in his mobile , he started to shake her to wake her up
But she is like "bas 5 minute ammi" and snuggled more into his warmth , when her right leg pressed his dawn there a throty groan left his mouth ,
But maham is maham when the sun light fells on her face she snuggled more into him , when her legs again accidentally touched him dawn 'there'.
Arsalan couldn't cantrol it and shakes maham laudly . Maham quickly gets up and says in her morning voice
"Kya hua kya hua"
Arsalan's face flushed "umm ku...kuchh nhi late ho raha hai sab nashta pe wait kar rahe honge"
Saying this atsalan rushed to bathroom muttering under his breath "filhal cold shower se hi kam chalana parega"
Not under standing what he was saying maham again lie dawn on the bed and after few minute maham was sleeping soundly....

$$$$$$$$$$$
Keep reading
Keep guessing
And plzzz vote and comment guys
Your votes motivates me but when you don't vote , it's breaks my heart
"Aur mera likhne ka dil nhi karta hai "
Plzz press the star it will only take 2 second . But in writing it takes forever
Soo plzz vote