"Noor bachche jao Asad ko bula Lao" Irfan Malik said to Noor, everyone was sitting in Amma's room making guest list for Mahi's marriage which is taking place after her graduation in one and a half month.

"Mai Neelu ko bolti hoon wo bula layegi Asad ko" Gulshan was as always ready to throw Neelu on Asad, Noor was going to call him, stops hearing Gulshan's words.

"Badi bahu Noor bula layegi" Amma ji's tone had a hidden warning in them. Gulshan was trying to deny her but Amma ji's infamous glare stops her from speaking.

Knocking on his door two times Noor was waiting for his approval to go in however waiting for five minutes when he didn't said anything she thought to go in herself. She was entering his room after three years , his room was as dull as she saw three years ago the same brown and white walls same king size bed at the centre of the room, everything was same except the owner who had changed so much in these years.
She was absorbing her surrounding waiting for him, when she caught sight of her favourite authors book on the side table she couldn't stop herself from reading it.

"Noor tum yahan...kuchh kaam tha kya" he just came from office and had gone to take shower to wash the tiredness away, coming out of the bathroom he was shocked seeing her in his room who at every chance tried to run away from him, towel drying his hair he asked grabbing her attention.

sitting on his bed's edge she was lost in the book forgetting her surrounding, Hearing his voice she realized the awkward situation where she is sitting on his bed reading his book that too when he was present there in just a mere peace of towel,  feeling like she had came to the lion's den without his permission she abruptly stood up coming face to face with his naked chest, cheeks red with emberessment she tried to get past him whose tall figure was hovering over her.

"Maine kuchh puchha tha tumse" Looking at her flushed self he amusedly asked.

"Ha...haan wo...wo Amma bula rahi thi aapko" nervously fidgeting with her hands she inaudibly mumbles, trying to get pass him.

"wahi toh Mai kahun tum Jo mujhe ignore Karne me koi kasar nhi chhodti ho aaj yahan kaise" he was talking like he solved a puzzle.

"Aisa kuchh nhi hai" biting her plump lips she quitely mumbles.

"Achchha jii.....waise bahut khoobsurat lag rahi thi tum kal" blocking her path he started to take step towards her.

"Th...thanks....aap bhi" putting her hair behind her ears she stuttered.

"Mai bhi kya.... khubsoorat lag raha tha" he teased looking at her flustered self.

"Haan....... nhi mera matlab hands.... handsome lag rahe the" he felt happy seeing her affected by his closeness as much as he was by her.

"Ab plzz mujhe jane den....."Noor tried to get pass him who again blocked her path.

"Kyon..." He was taking steps toward her who in return was stepping backward, her knee touched the bed's edge making her stumble, in haste she grabs Asad's towel for support, his towel was loose so didn't helped much  making both of them fall on the bed, Asad's rigid body was hovering over Noor's petite body, their chest heaving, lips inches away from each other, crushing her under his weight ever so slightly,  her hazel eyes closed in shyness looking at his black eyes filled with desire or something else, her pink soft lips were inviting his rough one's feeling his breath over her lips she clutches the bed sheet in tight grip.

"Bhai...bhaiiii......aap andar hai kya??" From last five minutes Minal was constantly knocking on his door not getting any answer she jiggles the door knob trying to open the door, hearing her knocking, Noor wriggled beneath him making him groan.
"Kya hua......" he was so lost in admiring her natural beauty that he hadn't heard a single thing.