Next morning when Noor woke up she confusedly looked at amma ji who was sitting beside her,
Her Eyes closed, back rested against the headboard doing tasbeeh .

"Amma Mai yahan kaise....."Noor rubbed her sleepy eyes to look clearly on her surrounding.

Kissing the tasbeeh, Amma blowes some verses of quran on her ,and gently moves her wrinkled hand on her hair "tumhe kitni Baar Kaha hai chanda itna kaam mat kiya Karo.......ab Dekho Raat me mere paon dabate hue tum shayad yahan so gayi thi"

Noor's heart was not ready to accept it ,she could clearly remember herself sleeping in her room, not giving much thought's to it she agreed with her just because many times she sleep walked to Amma's room.

"Amma chalen nashta Kar len, phir aapko dwa........." dressed in red and black kurti Palazzo set, a very enthusiastic Noor barged in amma's room but seeing the man whome Noor was so adamanted on avoiding , sleeping on amma's lap, words died in her throat.
Hearing her voice Asad's ears perked up but he didn't opened his eyes.

"M...Mai...baad me aati hoon" Noor stuttered, her red dupatta falling from her head.

"Kya ho gaya chanda...aa jao andar" giving Amma a pleading look she slightly denied her head in no and gestures towards Asad with her eyes, who according to Noor was sleeping however he was watching everything with half open eyes.
Stretching himself he fake yawned "oh nashta aaya hai....... lao Noor aaj hum ek Saath nashta karenge"
Noor who was just about to return with the plate, hearing his voice timidly Puts the food on side table.
"Tum bhi baitho Noor" Asad asked Noor who gave him a heated look 'bol toh aise rahe hai Jaise sab kuchh normal ho'.

"Ji wo.....Mai aur bhi le aati hoon" Noor tried to sound normal.

Amma ji was looking at their interaction with amused eyes.

"Kyon pareshan Kar rahe the use" twisting his ear Amma ji asked him , a small smile playing on her lips

"Awwww Amma.....maine Kahan kuchh kiya hai" freeing his ear from amma's clutch he innocently replied.

"Asad bachche teen Saal pehle Jo hua usme uska kya qusoor hai.....wo bh..." Amma ji tried to open the topic which was closed with Asad's leaving.

"Amma plzz mujhe us masle me koi baat nhi krni" in their happy moments he didn't want to remember the past.

"Amma yeh aap Noor ko de dijiyega" getting out a small box from his trousers pocket he handed it to Amma

"Bachche tumhara laya gift agar Mai use doongi, toh kya use achchha lagega" Amma ji lovingly explained it to him.

After eating breakfast which was very hard for Noor because of his constant gaze, she gets ready for college.
"Allah Hafiz Amma.....apna khyal rakhna" kissing her forehead Noor says her good bye.

After lot of pep talking in his mind he finally gathered courage to give her the gift.
"Suno..."

"Ji....." Noor who was searching for her phone in purse, abruptly looked up at his voice.

"Yeh tumhare liye" extending his hand on her way he gives her the box, their fingers slightly touched making their skin tingle 'this was definitely not some brotherly feeling'.

"Shukriya......." Long eyelashes touching her red cheeks, her brown hair peaking from her red dupatta which was kept falling..... nervously biting her pink lips ,which was begging for his attention. She was truly a sight to be hold.
'pehle toh wo itni khoobsurat Kabhi na lagi'

                      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°