T H I R T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Did she went too far?" the female asked.

'She?'

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taeko glared at her as she clenched her fists.

"Kiruma!" the female responded, clasping her hand together while tilting her head with a smile upon her face.

"Come on, I'm going to give you fresh air!" the girl responded.

Okay this is getting weird.

Taeko didn't know how to react, but obliged anyway. She doesn't want to face any consequences.

Both of them went out of the room, her mouth was slightly agape at the long hallway that was guarded by men. Soldiers? Butlers? She doesn't want to know.

They both walked all along the red carpeted floor as she glanced at the brown polish walls. There were several pictures hang on it, but mostly were ripped out. Some of their face were scratched whether with a knife or probably by nails.

The only remaining picture was a dark hair girl. She had the same expression as Ayato to be exact. Emotionless.

Her two parents and her siblings were all cut off, no face reveal. As they stepped further through the hallway, Taeko notices that there was a few doors that were also damaged. One of the had a big red X on it.

She curiously stared at it while tjey were still walking. "Taeko, we're here," she blinked once the female had stopped in front of a room. She opens the door and let Taeko walks in first. Once she was in, the girl followed behind and closes the door behind her.

The place was breathtaking.

It was beautiful.

Flowers and a little pond was set. It was a mini garden and it was very gorgeous. She awed and twirl around to look at every piece of the scenery.

She knelt down towards one of the flowers and sniff the scent.

"Welcome to my mini garden," the girl smile, her hand claps together as they were dangling above her skirt dress. The ravenette smile and walked towards the pond.

The brunette watches as the older female skipped away, somehow talking to the fishes. Her face turns into a grimace as she stare. One of her hand unclasping themself and went behind her back. Under her skirt that was behind her, she grabbed out what seems to be a shiny metal object.

Slowly, she stepped towards the female, her heels clicking quietly. Taeko was too bother talking with the fished.

The fishes had ran away once a shadown loomed above it. Taeko's eyes went wide once she had spotted the female.

"Sorry love. But I have to get rid of you first," and by that, she lowers the knife.

~ ❤ ~

"Nemesis!" called Y/N as she ran towards the ravenette who seems shocked. She stopped in fornt of him and handed him a set of Student ID card.

He read the card and looked back towards her which she only smile and dragged both of them inside the library.

"I guess you know who this person is," she stated which the male only nods.

"Kiruma Haruka..." he spoke her name with a mixture of disgust and horror. He told her that that time, they were also assign to kill her or just to take her in. She could be a good asset, but some of their honorable assassins had just died. She had killed them almost in an instant.