Jon just chuckles at my words.

"How's Miami?"

"It's been a mess but the good kind." I get myself comfortable on the bed. "We went shopping as soon as we arrived then we got lead onto a party boat."

I shudder as I'm reminded of the puking that I did. 

I do love me a boat but when you're drinking and being thrown into the water by a crazy bunch of young adults, it doesn't result in anything good.

"I'm sure." He smirks at me and I furrow my brows at him. "You've been sending me pictures of yourself."

"No..." I quickly go into our whatsapp chat and I gasp as I look over the images that I sent him. "Please tell me you deleted them."

"Nope." Jon chuckles. "I created a special folder just for you."

I sent Jon twenty pictures. 

I didn't realise that I was that drunk. I start going through the images and they are mainly me in my pink getup along with a nude photo which I presume was taken after I puked or maybe even before. Only God knows.

As I continue swiping, I come across pictures of me with puke around my mouth and my outfit. Axel had to hand me his top because my outfit was drenched and covered in puke which is why it is currently in the washing machine.

"I'm disgusted." I go back into the call to see Jon laughing.

"I can see that you're a shit drunk." I roll my eyes and Jon looks away from the camera. "I'll talk to you in a bit, I have to do something."

"Alr-" Jon hangs up and I frown.

---

"Sofia, you have a guest." Axel calls out from the living room and I pull a face as I leave my room. 

"I didn't invit-- JON!" I scream as I see my hunky boyfriend standing there with a grin on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"Come give me a kiss." He demands and I run over to him. I jump into his arms before smacking my lips against his without a second thought.

"Don't forget that your older brother is stil-- Sofia, get your tongue out of his mouth." I can barely hear Axel. "SOFIA!"

I slowly pull away from Jon and I look at my brother who is shaking his head at us.

"What?" 

"If I knew that inviting your boyfriend here would mean that I would have to witness that then never again." Axel grabs the keys to the apartment. "Come on, we're running late."

"Thanks bud." Jon pats Axel's shoulder as we walk out of the apartment ahead of my brother who starts to lock up.

"Thanks Axel." I kiss his cheek. "You're winning best brother points."