I'M PREGNANT (pretty obvious)🥺💕

THE QNA VIDEO HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED. I JUST WANNA THROW THIS OUT HERE SINCE I STARTED!
—————————————————————————

jazmine: "Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel and as you can tell by the title, I am indeed preggo."

cindy in the other room: "I'M ABOUT TO BE A AUNTIE SOON OR LATER YALL BE PREPARED!"

jazmine: "Anyways, I'm terrible at hiding stuff and you guys could tell that I was pregnant, so that sucked. Can you guys stop being some little detectives sometimes?"

huey walks into the room: "It's not their fault that you couldn't be sneaky."

jazmine: "Shoo sir."

huey walks out of the room: "Dang. I didn't even get my phone."

jazmine: "ANYWAYS FOR THE LAST TIME, I am super excited to go through this journey with you guys and I'll soon tell you the gender later on in the is video. Now, I know some of you guys may be wondering why I don't post often. I FEEL SUPER UNINSPIRED! I haven't found anything to really talk about or do a video about that could be possibly excited. Any who, me and Huey decided that we wanted to have a baby before the wedding for a few personal reasons and we wanted to pick out a gender neutral color. I have many ideas and Huey says I need to come up with one, but I can't. I'm overly excited about this!! Also, let me tell you about these pregnancy cravings."

huey yells from downstairs: "She had me get up at 3 am for Mcdonald's like their restaurant is booming. Any advice to the guys, be prepared for early morning alarms for food."

jazmine yells back: "Mcdonald's is a good place to eat while you're over here trynna prove a point!"

huey yells AGAIN: "Mcdonald's is the soul reason why I became vegetarian! Their restaurant sucks and will forever be nasty! Please suggest another restaurant next time sweetheart."

jazmine laughs: "Just for that, WE ARE EATING AT MCDONALDS AT 3 AM AGAIN!"

jazmine: "Pregnancy cravings are super weird, but I never understand why I like them so much. For example, I ate tomatoes and mustard. If that isn't one of the most trifling things you can eat then I don't know what is. Could my tastebuds be anymore nasty? I wanted it, but I knew I would never eat like this on a daily basis. Then, the cramps you get. THEY SUCK! My stomach starts randomly hurting for a little and then I'm fine. I accidentally scared Huey one time and he thought the baby was coming, so he started putting his clothes super fast and running around the house for the baby bag. I was in pain a little, but it was funny watching him panic."

huey finally comes back into the room and sits next to jazmine: "I wanna hear this story. Let's lie some more."

jazmine: "Who's lying?? Last time I check, you were the one super paranoid about it."

huey: "I think I'm gonna stay here 🙂 since you love telling all types of stories. Plus, I thought we were getting baby clothes later."

jazmine gasps: "OH MY GOSH I FORGOT WE HAD PLANS! I have to change!"

huey: "Now ain't that just tragic."

THEY GET TO THE STORE🙃

jazmine: "Okay I forgot we had to get baby outfits. I honestly just wanted to update real quick before I do that QnA."

huey: "Those questions were mad inappropriate. Y'all better act like y'all have some sense and be appropriate."

jazmine: "Look at you sounding like Robert Freeman💀."

huey: "I'll spoil the baby's gender righ-"

jazmine: "It's a boy. Don't test me. I already planned on saying it."

huey: "You sound pressed."

jazmine: "Anyways, I want him to get him a little onesie and some overalls because babies look so precious in overalls with their little outfits. The onesies just make them look extra small and babies alone just look so adorable!"

huey: "And Im crazy."

jazmine: "You are."

huey: "Well I think the baby would look better in a regular outfit."

jazmine: "Define a REGULAR outfit. It's literally a baby, not Franklin from GTA."

huey: "Well I'm going to buy a shirt, pants, and shoes for him because it's hot as I don't even know what outside. You want him to be hot in some onesie."

jazmine: "Onesies are CUTE!"

THEYVE BEEN ARGUING FOR SO LONG🥱

jazmine: "We're back home and we were arguing in the car about names for the baby, but I won and got to name the baby."

huey: "I only agreed because I was sick of hearing her squeal and wheeze for the whole car ride."

jazmine: "You liked it. Shut up."

huey: "It's between Isiah or-"

jazmine: "Say Malcolm and I swear this camera will shut off."

huey: "OKAY OKAY! The baby's name is Isiah."

jazmine: "Great☺️. I will catch you guys in the next video. Bye bye ✌️."