ASMR W/ HUEY💙😂

"Hey guys." Jazzy whispers into the microphone. "Today, I'm doing a ASMR with Hue Bear😁."
"Don't call me that." Huey whispers back to her.
"At least you're in the spirit of doing the video with me. I got him in a good mood y'all. But, I will be eating Raising Canes and Huey is eating...what is that?" Jazzy questions silently.
"It's Wendy's😑. Don't throw shade Jazmine." Huey whisper yells at her.
*
*
Huey is just eating regularly, but Jazmine is being extra and is chewing loudly.
Huey notices Jazmine chewing slowly and loudly. "You're nasty." He whispers.
"It's what the people in the ASMRs do. And you aren't doing it."
"Okay fine I'll try to do it."
"Great🤗."
Huey shoves a whole bunch of fries in his mouth like an animal.
*REPLAY*

*SLOW REPLAY*
Huey is chewing loudly into the microphone. He soon bites his burger and chews in Jazmine's face to annoy her.
"Get yo nasty breath smelling self out my face."
"It's what the people in the ASMRs do."
*
*
"This is the last time I do food videos with Huey. He's weird."
Huey whispers into the microphone. "Oh, I'm weird? Says the one that eats peanut butter with oreos."
"They're good."
"No it ain't. That's trifling." Huey says sipping his drink, loud enough to hear.
"Now you know there isn't anything in that cup." Jazmine whispers whole rolling her eyes.
Huey opens the lid to reveal a bunch of ice it. He throws all of the ice on Jazmine.
"HUEY! NOW MY CLOTHES ARE WET!"
"Water isn't wet." Huey says running out of the room while Jazmine chases him.
*
*
"Y'all, Jazmine is currently mad at me. So guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight? Me." Huey says recording himself in the mirror.
Jazmine comes into the room with a new outfit on. It's a T-Shirt and some basketball shorts. Her hair is down.
"You look cute Jazmine."
"Mhm."
"So you ain't talking to me?"
No answer.
"Okay Jazmine. Keep that same energy."
*
*
Huey whispers in the microphone on the desk. "So, I'm going to wrap this up because Jazmine is trying to kill me at the moment. So I hope you guys enjoyed the video, and hopefully I'm alive to be in another one."
Huey grabs Jazmine's food and begins eating it.
"See ya!✌🏽"