just a chill vlog 😌

jazmine: "Hey guys! Today, I didn't really have a plan for this video and I'm not wearing any makeup. It's kind of a random vlog because I felt like picking up the camera. I'm just chilling in my bed with my sweats, my oversized shirt, and Peanut in my bed."

peanut (continuing text jazmine puts as her dogs speaking😂): "Mulatto forced me to be in this bed all day with her."

jazmine: "She's in her feelings, but it's okay

jazmine: "She's in her feelings, but it's okay. I'm watching a random movie on Netflix. I might use my other icloud account to facetime a couple of you guys. I use that to talk to you guys. Majority of the time, I respond with a text. But for now, I'm finna DoorDash me a salad because I've been gaining a lil weight."

FOOD HAS ENTERED THE CHAT♥️

jazmine: "YES MAAM! MA FOOD IS HERE!"

Peanut is just barking in the background as Jazmine opens the door.

jazmine: "Thank you so much! Have a nice night."

BACK TO RELAXING💬

jazmine: "Guess who's back~ Back again~ Jazzy's back~ Tell a friend~ I don't know~ The rest of the words~ But I don't care~ I got my food~!"

huey editing: "I am.... disgusted."

Jazmine remixing Eminem's song, dancing to her room 😂.

peanut: "Sis really out here making remixes to classic songs, sounding trashy, but go off."

jazmine: "Peanut just hating because she ain't got none of this😒."

peanut: "Ain't nun cute about starving ya animals hun."

BACK AT THE ROOM🤩

jazmine: "I don't care if this salad was $13, it taste delectable and it looks like a gourmet meal. OUUU! I should just do a mini mukbang in this video. So, I don't know if you guys are wondering but Huey is currently out of town. I miss him here, but at least I don't have to hear his complaining all day. I just realized I was supposed to go and get groceries earlier....meh I'll do it tomorrow."

peanut: "I guess she just forgot I was supposed to get fed today, but's it cool though. Them Air Forces looking real tasty right about now."

jazmine: "Anyways, I'm going to consistently try and make videos and in my spare time. It's unfair to you guys that I post and then disappears for weeks, so I'll stop procrastinating."

Jazmine finally finished her salad and threw it away. Now, she has to do her skincare routine.

jazmine: "So while I'm doing this, I'll call a fan on my other account."

The phone~ The phone is ringing~

jazmine: "Hello?"

fan: "Wait! Are you actually Jazmine?"