6. Finale - Rainbooms VS Dazzlings

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Anybody here remember fun?!" Pinkie Pie then said angrily after having enough of all the arguing around her. Ironically, she joined right in the arguing as well. "I'll give you a hint: It's the exact opposite of being in the Rainbooms!"

Star Twinkle was feeling more and more uncomfortable seeing his friends like this and desperately wanted to do something about it. "I think we all should calm down a little bit and-"

But he wasn't even paid attention to by anyone and they just continued to argue.

"I wish I never asked any of you to be in my band!" Rainbow Dash said angrily.

"I wish I'd never agreed to be in it!!!!" Rarity exclaimed back.

"Me neither!" The rest of the girls angrily agreed.

By now, the arguing in the group got a little out of hand. The girls were so caught up in arguing that they totally forgot the situation they were in right now. Star Twinkle, Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and Radiant Blast were the only ones who were not part of that. Star Twinkle hoped that one of the others would stop in to calm them down, but that didn't happen.

Star Twinkle turned in his frustration towards Twilight in hope that she knew what to do. "Hey Twilight, come on, say something!"

Twilight didn't even seem to notice what was going on here. She was way too fixated on something else. "But why wasn't it working? I should know what to do. How could I not know what to do? How could I have failed like this?" She said to herself in her frustration. Thinking about the counter-spell seemed to be the only thing in her mind right now.

Star Twinkle looked over to Radiant Blast and Sunset Shimmer. Sunset Shimmer seemed to be a little uncomfortable to see the others like that and couldn't bring herself to say anything and Radiant Blast didn't even seem to care what was going on.

It only left Star Twinkle to do something in this situation. He was not sure what to do but he had to do something. Getting into a fight at this very moment is something that they really couldn't afford.

"Hey! Could we please stop arguing!? We need to get out of here to stop the Sirens, remember!?" He said almost angrily at his friends.

However, Star Twinkle's words hit on deaf ears and no one even paid attention to him, with the exception of Radiant Blast who got up on his feet. "As if you are doing anything to contribute to all of this,"

"What?" Star Twinkle replied confused.

"You heard me!" Radiant Blast quickly replied. "Twilight is doing all the work! You are just here because you happen to have some magic inside you as well. You are not exactly doing anything to help either!"

"What is wrong with you!? Wasn't it you who told me that being around can help as much?" Star Twinkle replied confused.

Radiant Blast didn't seem to care about that anymore and just arrogantly turned his head around. Star Twinkle felt like that the situation was getting worse by every passing second. There they were trapped under the stage without a way out and with most of them arguing.

As if that wasn't bad enough, time started to run out right about now.

"Ahh, ah-ah, ahh
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah,"

Above their heads, singing could be heard and from the sound of it, it was the Sirens. Right about now, they were starting their performance. This meant that they were about to unleash their magic at everyone in the school and since they were getting stronger by feeding off hate, they were probably even stronger now. In fact, Star Twinkle could literally see some kind of magic mist coming down to this room, which was most likely coming from the Sirens.