Treating A Saint (Flayn)

Welp, here goes nothing...let's try to not get caught, shall we?

====================================

After our group lunch, we were back at the beach houses, and Dorothea waved at us.

"So then, where were you three?" She asked, winking.

"Well...you should know that by now." Hapi replied. "We got it on and you were right, protagonist was pretty good."

She's never gonna stop calling me that, is she?

"Oh, well that would explain why there's some dust on your clothes."

"It would seem that we have failed to cover our tracks." Constance said, looking down.

"A-anyways..." I said, blushing. "Have you seen Hilda, I need to talk with her."

"Yeah, she's actually been waiting for you." Dorothea replied. "Go on and see her in her beach house, Catherine is busy with writing reports in her beach house."

"Right, thanks." I nodded.

Hapi and Constance both kissed me and then Dorothea kissed me before I walked on to Hilda's beach house. I knocked on the door and it was opened by Hilda who took my hand and I walked inside. She closed the door and I sat on her bed before she sat next to me.

"Glad you got here, Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you something important." She said.

"I have a feeling that it's something I've wanted to know for a while." I replied. "So I won't make any attempt to not hide it. Why are you helping me create this harem in the first place?"

She sighed before holding my hand. "It's to do with a promise I made to Holst."

"A promise, and why would it involve me?"

"Well, please don't be too mad about this...but my big brother knows about what kind of life you used to have a long time ago."

"So my past has something to do with it." I sighed sadly. "I should've figured that out sooner. But how does he know?"

"Cause he knows about the orphanage you had to grow up in." She wrapped her hands around my arm. "Thirteen years ago, he said that he came across an orphan when he was visiting there with my father one day, the orphan's name was Y/N, which is you of course."

I remained silent.

"He was able to see that you weren't happy at the orphanage and that you were begging for someone to adopt you so you could get away from the 'nasty house' and that 'no one has loved me since I was born'. When he told me that, it broke my heart a little."

"Nasty house...wow, that sure brings back memories of that orphanage...nasty house, huh? I used to have nightmares of that place for so long." I replied. "And not being loved since I was born...that may be because I was found abandoned by someone."

"I could see the look on my brother's face. He really wanted to find a way to get you out of there, but there was nothing he could do, not even my father who was always pressed for time. So instead, he told me to make a promise." She looked at me. "That if I ever see you, I would get to know you, fall in love with you and then help find a harem so you would never have to feel alone again."

"So when I left the orphanage and I was recommended by Lady Rhea to work at the monastery, that was when I met you and that was all part of the plan?"

"Yeah, but in all honesty, that was the most nerve-wracking part, cause there was a chance that we wouldn't connect. But somehow, we ended up clicking and before we knew it, we fell in love. And now, the harem plan is almost done, isn't it?"