"I just couldn't get over the fact that our father moved on from my mother." I give her a sad smile because it is bittersweet. "When he got with Ashley, I didn't know how serious things were because he downplayed it. I always assumed that he would come back to us but he decided to permanently move to LA and they started their new family. I ju--"

I stop her by wrapping my arms around her.

"Thank you for apologising." I kiss her cheek. "I really appreciate you telling me that and I understand." 

---

SofiaLundgren: Yeah buddy

1,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

I had sex with Jon three nights ago and I have not heard from him since. It is definitely a huge blow to the ego since it was our first time having sex together and for the fact that my boyfriend has called or texted me in a couple of days. 

At first I wasn't too fussed because I started my house hunting process but now I feel lonely and somewhat concerned. Was the sex really that bad? Was sex all he wanted?

Not wanting to get too into my head, I decide to send him a text asking him where he is at. After I've sent the text, I put my down down besides as I lay down on my parents bed. I'm just waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom since I am hoping that we can spend some time together.

Although my mom is practically kicking me out, I still want to be here for her during her pregnancy. Every member of the Lundgren family is busy with filming or modelling so I now have to find that balance between working and being here for her.

"Where's Audreyana?" My mom asks as she walks out of the shower in a robe.

"She's doing a photoshoot." I let out a small yawn. "I think she's going to New York for two weeks tomorrow or something."

"Do you want to go with her?" I furrow my brows.

"I'm working."

This wouldn't be the first time that my mom has tried to make me go out of state with Audreyana. Last year, my younger sister had to go London and my mom made me go with her so that I could obviously watch over her.

We make small talk as she gets dressed infront of me. We even have a small moment together as we stare at the small baby bump that is forming. I didn't expect to feel so excited but after seeing the bump, I really am excited for this tiny human to come to life.

At some point, my phone buzzes and I pick it up to see that it's a text from Jon. He basically states that he is outside of my house which makes my eyes widen since I did not expect him to show up. 

Jon has never been inside my house but he has dropped me off a couple of times so he does know where I live.

"Mom." I look up at my mother.

"Yes." I watch as she grabs a hair tie from her drawer. "What's up?"

"I have a boyfriend."

She stops moving as she looks at me through the mirror. She turns around with her mouth wide open and I laugh as her eyes widen in shock.

"Wait what?" She flies over to me and sits besides me. "Tell. Me. More."

"He's waiting outside and you can meet him today." She lets out a loud squeal and I let out a small laugh. "I'm going to greet him, come out when you are ready."

"I'M SO EXCITED!" She screams as I walk out of her room. I let out a huge sigh as I quickly make my way downstairs, I waste no time as I walk over to the front door.

"Hey." I pull Jon in for a brief kiss once I've opened the door. "Where have you been?"

"Working." He pulls me close to him and he kisses me once more. "I missed you squirt."

"Hey um..." I bite down on my lower lip. "You're about to meet my mom."

He raises a brow at me, "Are we at that stage already?"

"Not really but I was planning to spend the day with her today." I look into his eyes, trying to read it as he stares back at me.

"Ok." He shrugs his shoulders as he starts walking back the way he came.

"Where are you going?" I hiss. I watch in horror as he pulls the white roses that Audreyana was planting in the front yard. "JON NO!"

He walks back over with four roses in his hands and I shake my head because he really is Dean Ambrose. I grab a trimmer and I trim the ends of the roses before snipping off the thorns which were digging into his hands.

"MOM!" I call out to my mom once we look presentable. I bring Jon into the front room as we wait on my mom.

"Hey, I'm Ashley." She says once she takes a look at Jon. "Sofia's momma."

Jon shakes her hand before whispering in my ear, "Your mom is hot

Jon shakes her hand before whispering in my ear, "Your mom is hot."

I roll my eyes as he turns back to face her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Jon." He smiles as he pulls me close. "Sofia's boyfriend."

"I can see." She smiles. "Aren't you from WWE?"

"Not for long." Jon's smile falters and I give my mom a look to not talk about it.

"Ok." She looks around. "Have you eaten? I make the best beef lasagna."

"I'm starved." He winks at me.

"Great." My mom claps her hands before looking down at the roses in his hands. "Um."

"Where are my manners?" Jon holds out the roses. "These are for you."

"Thank you." She slowly takes them from him. "My youngest daughter will kill you for pulling out her flowers but I'm sure she'll get over it because you're Sofia's boyfriend."