Jerk Newsletter - Issue # 4

WhiskeyJaneDoe's Breaking Imhullu reached its goal of 14

WhiskeyJaneDoe's Breaking Imhullu reached its goal of 14.5 k just a few days ago and the first two chapters of Breaking Death are hot on the presses!

Galaxygal is finishing the first book in her 'Strange Life' series.

We have a new partner site! TeaandConsent is a profile created to produce stories for the romance (mature) genre but with the desire to communicate healthy relationships and diverse characters and relationships. This is where Bksbybkr will be moving her Rebel series starting in April, and there are several more new stories being posted already!

Sclark is working on a blog called the Soul Sisters Blog as well as Selena:The Rise of the Phoenix, which she plans to finish and edit by the Wattys deadline in September. Selene has also reached 200 reads! Congratulations and good luck to Sclark71517 on her pursuit of the Watty's!

After an impromptu vacation, Jerk Reviews is back on track, with two new reviews since our last newsletter and another one expected by the end of this week!

Luna_Mermaid has been a member of the Circle for a while now and in the past has contributed as a reviewer for Jerk Reviews. With a penchant for humour, Luna has advised that she joins the Circle because she considered herself as a jerk.

Beyond the smart ass name, she has found that the Circle members all contribute to celebrate milestones, hear about life's frustrations and help solve conundrums within aspects of her writing. She often uses the other authors in the circle to pitch ideas or gather insight on plot twists and considers the Jerks as a group of friends whom she enjoys watching grow as writers along with her.

Luna is currently working on her Wattpad Novel, Sea of the Forsaken, which involves the mystery of a young woman's illness and her trip to Hawaii that unearths adventure, heartbreak and a completely new world she never knew about.

The following is a Q & A with the Author, exploring her reading and writing process:

Tell me about your favourite character ( that you write) without telling me their name. What/ who do they embody for you?