//Milk//

I wake up to bright streams of sunlight creeping out from behind the curtains, trying to pry their way into the darkened room, idly announcing that it is day time. I blink a few times, adjusting to my surroundings. I smile, relaxing back into my pillow. I turn my head to face a mess of curls lying beside me, still fast asleep. His eyelashes are thick and long, his hair falls floppily tousled and disheveled from it not having seen a shower yet. His lips look soft and pillowy and twitch every once in a while in his sleep. I dare not wake him as he looks so peaceful and cute, all snuggled up in the duvet.

However, I are becoming increasingly aware of the raw, scratchy feeling in my throat and my body crying out for some hydration. Carefully, I get up, picking up Matty’s shirt that he has carelessly tossed onto the floor from the night before, pulling it over my head. This shirt, one of his favourites, reaches comfortable to my mid-thigh, making it an ideal mini dress. I tip toe into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. I  sit on the counter, swinging my legs in the air and look outside the window. It’s sunny, very few clouds and promises of what seems to be a nice, happy day. I finish my water and return to my bedroom. I slip back into bed, still watching Matty in his sleep.

“Stop staring at me, you weirdo” his rough voice suddenly sounds, before he squints at me through one eye. I laugh, cuddling closer to him.

“Sorry,” I giggle, nuzzling my face into Matty’s bare chest. He kisses the top of my head, sleepily stroking my arm.

“Why you wearing clothes?” he asks, almost in a disappointed manner, feeling the material of his shirt that I still have on.

“Oh, I put on your shirt to go get some water. I dunno, I felt weird walking around the flat naked” I shrug. He grins at me, the corners of his eyes crinkling in that delightful way they always do.

“New rule, you can only wear clothes you don’t look better in than me. I’m sorry but that shirt is gonna have to go” he teases lightly, a playful grin on his face.

“You aren’t the boss of me” I retort cheekily, trying to wind Matty up.

“Am I not?” he responds, a devilish smirk playing on his lips, as he hovers dangerously and exhilaratingly close to my mouth. He lingers for a moment, teasing me with only his hot breath and occasionally, a quick brush of his lips.

“But this shirt is making me too warm anyway” I eventually say, stripping it off and throwing it back onto the floor.

“Are we gonna talk about last night?” He asked as he snuggles close to me.

"Listen Matty," I sigh sitting up, dreading this talk, "about last night, I am sorry If I threw that at you. I just feel like this is going no where, and I want it to go somewhere.”

"What if I told you I wanted it to go somewhere too?" Matty asks smirking.

"Well does this mean that we’re like, together then?" I ask, as he intertwines his hand with mine.

"If you’ll have me," Matty smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.

“We should call my mum, she will be happy to hear this.”

//

Matty wanted me to come to the studio where they were recording some songs for their next album. They were going to be there the entire day and I had tried to get out of going but Matty wouldn’t have any of it. It was almost seven o’clock and I had been there for about ten hours and I was beat. There was a couch in the lounge so I decided to take a nap there. Half an hour later, I felt someone crawl in behind me, hugging me close to their body. The movement stirred me awake.

“Are you done yet, babe?” I asked, Matty sighed.

“Unfortunately not, Ari. We’re just taking a break for supper. We should be done by midnight or so, though.”

“Where are the rest of the guys?” I asked.

“Everyone’s already left to go get food.” I groaned.

“I was hoping that I could spend one of my only days off with you.” I said. I was flying to Dubai tomorrow night for about a week to do a shoot, and a show. Matty looked at me, guiltily.

“I promise I’ll make it up to you, love.” I smiled cheekily, “Why don’t you make it up to me right now?” His eyes widened in surprise.

“What?! What if someone walks in on us?”

“You just said that everyone is gone,” I countered with a raised eyebrow.  He let out a distressed sigh.

“When we get back, I promise.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Fine.” I snuggled into Matty, my back pressed against his chest, and dozed off once again.

*Sorry about the short chapter. I am so behind on my school work. I literallly have 7 essays to write. fml. But I still wanted to write something for you guys. I will make the next chapter long, I promise :) Stay cool guys, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow*