//Facedown//

“Matty,” I call out quietly. A moan is all I get in response so I continue.

“We’ve got to get up.” More moans follow so I roll over to face the source.

“Matty,” I say as I give him a nudge.

“He’s asleep right now,” he replies, keeping his eyes shut. I chuckle slightly and nestle into his chest, his arms pulling me in closer. Matty and I have been hanging out more frequently lately. We know that we like each other, but we aren’t moving into things too fast. We are taking what life throws at us.

“You’re going to be late,” I remind him.

“Shhh,” he replies, his finger making its way across my face to find my lips.

“Matty,” I chuckle again.

“Still asleep.” I shake my head, giving up. I pull the covers over my head.

“That’s my girl,” he replies.

“Thought you were asleep,” I say, looking up at him. He smiles and I shake my head. Falling back to sleep was easy enough with Matty’s arms wrapped around me. Nothing could make me move from this spot. Except for the loud knocking at the door that comes moments later.

“Alright guys, time to get up. You’re going to make us all late!” George shouts from behind Matty’s door. I sigh and pull myself from Matty’s grasp.

“Up,” I say, pushing the covers down to his ankles.

“I told you that you were going to be late.” I say as I give him another nudge.

“Not going to be late,” he moans and he slowly scoots himself to the edge of the bed.

“You’re going to be late!” George shouts from the door.

“We’re coming!” Matty shouts back.

“Make sure of it,” George responds. Ten minutes later George comes knocking yet again and I hurry Matty out of the shower, throwing clothes in his direction. Matty and the boys were leaving for a two month tour today, for America. I was sad that these guys that I have grown to love were leaving, but I was also very happy at the same time. They all love what they are doing for a living, and it amazes me. After he gets dressed, I take his hand and the two of us quickly leave the room, facing George, Adam, Ross, John, and Jamie, as soon as we reach the living room.

“Miss the alarm this morning?” Jaime questions.

“It’s my fault,” I begin.

“I should have worked harder to get him out of bed, but instead I pretty much gave up and we both ended up falling back to sleep, that is until you came knocking.” My explanation didn’t impress Jamie at all.