//Heart Out//

Today I am doing a interview with The 1975. The boys are going to be talking about up coming music, touring, and other band related topics. I was invited along because they are going to be talking about the Robbers video, and Jaime, the boy’s manager, insisted on me coming along as well. I’m going to be honest, I’m not 100% thrilled on having to do this, especially since being around Matty has been extremely weird lately ever since I found out about the whole Gemma situation. I try to avoid him as much as possible, but sometimes I find myself thinking about how good he looks, which is ALL THE TIME.

//

“Bridget, we’re starting in 5,4,3,2," the camera man said pointing to the interviewer.  

"Hello London. You all know me. Bridget Jones. Today, I will be interviewing the amazing The 1975, and their special guest Arielle Leona," she said smiling at the camera.

Just at this moment we all walked in smiling. We all gave Bridget a hug with the exception of Matty, who added a kiss to her hand. We took our seats.

"Now boys, how has your tour been so far?"

“Awesome. Real easy. No complaints. Every show’s been awesome,” George said smiling.

"You’re known for your partying. Has this been a rowdy tour?" Bridget questioned. This question made all the boys laugh, due to the fact that they party almost every night.

“We enjoy our free time, so when we get the chance to hang around and have fun we take full advantage of it.”

“And you boys have a new video coming out soon, am I correct?”

“Yes we do, it is called Robbers, and it is honestly my favorite video to film so far, it was a lot of fun.” said Matty.

“We actually have a clip with us, let’s watch a bit.” On the screen behind us, Robbers began to play. Whenever Matty and I would kiss on the screen, the crowd would ‘hoot and holler,’ luckily they only played a minute of the video.

“So, what is the story behind the video?”

“I got really obsessed with the idea behind Patricia Arquette’s character in True Romance when I was about eighteen. That craving for the bad boy in that film it’s so sexualised. It was something I was obsessed with. ‘Robbers’ is about a heist that goes wrong. I suppose you can read it as a metaphor. It’s also about a girl who’s obsessed with her professional killer boyfriend. It’s a romantic ideal.” Matty stated as he looked over to me and smiled.

“How was it having to kiss Arielle in some scenes?”

“It was wonderful, I mean look at her she is beyond gorgeous.” This statement made the crowd whistle and holler once again. My cheeks began to flush.

“Arielle, how was it filming with the boys?” She asked me with a wide smile on her face. I was honestly hoping that she wouldnt ask me any questions.

“They are all a pain in the arse.” This made the crowd laugh, and Bridget gave me a smile as well.

“No, but really they are very sweet, and I had a lot of fun hanging out with these ladykillers.”

“Well, that is all the time we have today, don’t forget to order The 1975’s self-titled debut album.”

//

After the interview, we all decided to go back to Matty’s flat for a bit. We all piled into George’s van, and headed for Matty’s. The ride there was exceptionally awkward. I was trying my best to ignore Matty’s constant stares, and the playful brushes he would give my leg every now and then. The night I found out about Gemma and him, I went against the girl code once again, and told him that Gemma still loves him. He claims he no longer has feelings towards her, but that doesn't make me feel any better about the whole situation. Gemma can’t find out about Matty and I, it would kill her.