-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

Start from the beginning

"I just saw Eva coming to check on you and I came too."

"I don't want you guys to come fucking check on me." Rue said as she pushed me away and walked to the sink.

"Well you're like one of my best friends, We just thought you needed help." Lexi said.

"Give me a fucking break. 'Cause we went to fucking pre-school together? That does not make us best fucking friends."

"Rue calm down she just came to help." I said trying to calm her down.

"You say all this, but what happens in three days when you knock on my door asking me to piss in some Tylenol bottle?" Lexi pauses trying to hold back tears. "What, you're gonna day the opposite? How we've known each other since pre-school and we're best friends? It's like you have a split personality disorder." Lexi said as she ran out of the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Rue said as she went back to the stall she was in to do the lines she didn't do yet.

"Are you okay Rue?" I asked as she snorted one of the lines.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just remembering things from the OD. You want a line?" She asked me.

"Sure." I said as I snorted a line too.

"You wanna come wit me to my NA meeting thing?" She asked looking at me.

"Why?" I asked looking at her as we left the bathroom to go to our lockers.

"Just in case I need you to flash the guy so he can sign my paper." She said smirking as I laughed. As I got my book bag out of my locker I got a text message.

Fez:
Yo, I can't pick you up today princess, I have shit to do, but I'll call you later.

Eva:
Okay it's fine, love ya.

"Sure I'll go, Fez can't pick me up and I have nothing better to do." I said as the bell rang and we started to walk out and to our homes.

"I'll meet you at your house later so we can bike there." She said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Ight, love ya girl!" I shouted as I walked away.

-

Rue came to my house around 6:30 and I got dressed into new clothes. I put on a baby blue half top with no sleeves and a slit down the middle so you could see my cleavage. I also put on a short white and gray plaid skirt that stoped on the top of my thighs, and black flats. When we got there me and her sat in the back.

"My name is Ali, and I'm an addict." The man at the stand said.

"Hi Ali." Everyone in the crowd said.

"Actually, an addict is a nice word for it. I was a stoned-cold crackhead." He said pausing. "I was also a firefighter, so I thought, ya know, the two would cancel each other out. As long as I save lives, I had the right to destroy my own." He paused once again and looked at the ground. "Problem was, I was also a father, to two young girls. My girls live in Texas. I speak to them when ever I can. Drugs can take away a lot."

As the man spoke about this all I thought of was the first time I ever did drugs. I was 12 and I took one of the xanny bars my mom used to take for 'anxiety'. It was all bullshit though, she didn't have anxiety, she was just addicted. Rue told me how she got addicted. It was something about her taking her fathers Oxycontin's.

After the man was done talking me and Rue went up to the guy that signs the paperwork. I adjusted my shirt that I was wearing so you could see my cleavage. The guy looked at me as Rue began to speak.

"Hey, Uh, I'm gonna need you to do me a favor." She paused and gave him a stupid grin. "See, there were a bunch of these meetings I was supposed to attend that I didn't...actually attend so, I need you to backdate the slip." She said handing over the paper.

"Uh, yeah, ethically that's a line I won't cross." The man said sliding it back to Rue.

"What if I, suck your dick?" I asked leaning over the table so he could look at my boobs.

"Like, in my car?" He asked as he stared at my breasts.

"I'm 17, you fucking creep. Sign her fucking slip." I said as I smiled at the man and he frantically signed the paper. "Pleasure doing business with you." I said as Rue took the paper and grabbed my hand leading me outside. When we got outside we both laughed.

"Wanna go back to my place and then go to Fezco's?" She asked looking at me.

"Uh, I'll go back to your place but I don't think Fezco's home because he texted and said he had shit to do tonight." I said as we rode our bikes.

"Nah, he probably just had to do shit with Ashtray." She said pausing and then looked over at me. "Or maybe he's.....cheating." She said laughing.

"He wouldn't do that Rue, we've only been dating for like 3 days, he's not that kinda guy." I said laughing as we ride to her place. When we got to her house she showed her mom the slip.

"Rue, love you." Her mom said as we walked away.

"Love you too." Rue said as we went to her room.