Izumi teacher first!

A teacher guides her students to the right path no matter what!!!

Izumi smashed a female cyborg into the blackboard shattering it.

The cyborg growled kicking Izumi through a set of desks.

Does that mean you want to educate me?

Izumi: What are you?

B4 is my name and torture is my game.

Izumi: Is that supposed to be funny?

B4: Consider me the class clown.

Izumi: Great.

B4 removed himself from the blackboard and his cybernetic body opened multiple compartments and out came insects.

Izumi: Nasty!

The insects of all sorts centipedes and roaches of all sorts flew out of his body.

Izumi created anti life fiber blades and charged ripping apart the bugs.

B4: How about we change the setting teach!

B4 charged tackling Izumi through a wall and through time 10 years earlier into a full classroom of children.

Izumi: I WONT LET YOU HURT THE CHILDREN!!!

Izumi grabber B4 and threw her through another wall and into the gym.

Izumi: Get out of here everyone! NOW!!!

Izumi ran to the gym and saw B4 had already sent more bugs after the children.

Izumi cut them up as fast as she could but she was blasted by a energy beam from B4's mouth.

Izumi hit the gym wall her body smoking:

B4: Your different from the others teach. Your older for one, you don't fit in with that team of already super freaks and your not much of a specialist.

Izumi got up: Making fun of a woman's age and her friends is rude you know.

B4: What you going to do? Make me sit in the corner? Take away some gold stars? Call my parents? Send me to the principals office?

Izumi: You put kids in danger your getting a hell of a lot more then a slap on the wrist.

B4: My wrists are made of metal.

Izumi: Are they now, that's good I don't have to worry about hurting you then.

Izumi ran at B4 and jumped over his laser attack and hit him with a roundhouse kick.

B4 slide on the ground and hit a metal stand holding volleyballs.

B4 grabbed them and covered them in insects and threw them at super speedX

Izumi dodged the first sliced another one in half and then with full force kicked one dead center hitting it back and hitting B4 in the face.

B4: Dammit!

Before he knew it Izumi gabbed him by the face and jumped smashing his body into the basketball hoop shattering the board and hoop into the ground.

She then kicked him into the wall.

B4: OW. JEEZ. Teach you don't play around.

Izumi holding up B4's arms: What were you saying about those wrists.

B4: You got spirit teach, let's play some more.

Izumi: I'm not interested In games young man.

B4 ripped himself out of the walls and charged this time the bugs leaving his body wrapped around him.

The bugs wrapping around his body continued till he was a giant walking cocoon of bugs and metal.

Izumi: Oh god that's disgusting.

Izumi was slashing at all the bugs but she was kicked through the gym and into the bathroom.

Izumi resounded by punching B4 back into a empty classroom.

Izumi: Anti equinox thread!!!

Anti life fibers reached all around from Izumi's body grabbed and trapped all the bugs covering B4.

B4's limbs were also stringed together held by Izumi's fibers.

B4: I'll just break out of here quickly.

Izumi: I don't think so. You see my anti life fibers can do things normal life fibers can't. For example they can interface with technology.

B4: How?

Izumi: There not real life fibers so they have their own abilities.

B4 felt himself being played like a puppet with Izumi as his puppeteer.

Izumi made him dance, stand in the corner and write I'm sorry in a blackboard over and over.

She then gave him a paper test.

B4: AHHHH THIS IS TORTURE I SURRENDER!!!!

Izumi: Finish your test young man or I'll give you a second one.

B4: Theres 10 pages left!!!

Izumi: Better hurry up your running out of time. Oh and if you don't pass that's extra tests.

B4: This is hell. I SURRENDER FULLY!! IM DONE ILL TELL YOU ANY AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT CAN WE PLEASE BE DONE!!!

Izumi: Finish your test.

B4: Can I have my wrists back instead of these stupid anti life fiber hands? They barley work!

Izumi: I'll think about it, if you behave.

B4: Why didn't I choose to fight one of the other weirdo's.

Izumi: NO TALKING DURING THE TEST!

B4: Sorry Teach!