Cutting the cord within ones heart part 10

As Ryuko, Nana, and Akio reaches the surface they saw the sky was grey and the entire city was quiet.

Y/N screamed in pain his ears ringing.

Ryuko did the same as she felt pain as if her body was on fire and Senkestu was screaming erratically.

Akio soon followed leaving Nana to try to help her friends when suddenly immense wind pressure blasted all of them down to the ground as gravity seemed to get heavier with the air

Ryuko then heard a voice coming from her head

Ready to greet your mother?

Ryuko: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Rion: Don't take it the wrong way that I made Y/N the weapon, it's simply because he's expendable. I'm so glad he found his own little purpose in this story. He'll get the hero's death and I can make you the perfect boyfriend or girlfriend you deserve.

Ryuko: I'LL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW SO SHOW YOURSELF!

Rion: Sorry about your friends but I'll fix them up for you. Oh yeah Senkestu, you might want to shield Ryuko in the next 20 seconds.

Senkestu began to constrict and contort as Ryuko looked at the sky.

The clouds were all blown away but the sky was completely black and it was falling.

Then Ryuko realized that wasn't the sky.

A meteor. A mountain. A skyscraper. It was none of those things.

The massive tower longer and wider then the worlds biggest mountains and skyscrapers combined fell to earth shattering through multiple magic barriers around the planets atmosphere.

Nana quickly got up creating a magic barrier around her friends.

Y/N weakly: The city! Mom and sis!

Ryuko thoughts: Mako!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The magic barriers stop the giant structure from destroying all life on the planet instantly but a massive earthquake and tsunami unlike any natural disaster happened killing and injuring billions everywhere. The city was completely destroyed with casualties everywhere.

Ryuko opened her eyes her vision bloody and dark.

Ryuko screamed in pain unable to see what was going on.

Ryuko coughed up blood as she called for her friends.

A light then appeared as Nana extended her hand.